PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Daze Car Show Feb.

94 White Snake
01-30-2003, 11:50 AM
Dyno Daze Car Show
February 22,2003
At CXI on Highway 6 and Bellaire Blvd.
If you are a paying member of Illegal Speed you can enter your car in the Dyno Pull and the Car Show for free. If you are a non-paying member it is $15.00 before the date of the show and $25.00 on the show date.
Music, food, trophies for different classes.
Go to http://www.illegalspeed.com/index/events/dynodaze.htm to register.
Sounds like fun!!!!!
White Snake

Firme
01-30-2003, 04:12 PM
OOOo :eek:

a show that is not over 30 miles away from my house....

:thumbsup:

so are they dynoing cars too?? and are you going steve

94 White Snake
01-30-2003, 06:40 PM
If I understand it right I think you get on the Dyno as a contest.
Not sure if there is any classes or it is the one with the most wins?:flip:
I have not signed up yet, however, I will this weekend. :D
Again sounds like fun and I talked to some of the guys from Illegal Speed at the HSRA Car Show in Bear Park that I help judge a couple weeks back (Sherri came out for a while). I know they have at least one Mustang in their club (with blower).:thumbsup:
White Snake (Steve)

94 White Snake
01-30-2003, 07:14 PM
Here is the Illegal Speed Mustang I saw at the show.
White Snake (Steve)

Topless In Tex
01-31-2003, 01:33 AM
Steve,
Sounds cool!!! So, you cant just go and get a dyno done??? :( I would have liked to do mine again...I have not done it since I changed out the exaust...
but thats cool.....;)

COUNT TOPLESS IN!!! :cool:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Levi
01-31-2003, 11:20 AM
I would love to show with you all again, but I have an Auto-X thing on that date. You all know the old phrase Show & Go. Well I have become more into GO then Show. I like to be with you all and that's why I will do some show's here and there. My car it's, not a shower. I have been moding the car for racing, it's like a drug.

Quote: Racing is life,
Anything that happens before or after is just waiting...
-Steve McQueen

Firme
01-31-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Levi
I would love to show with you all again, but I have an Auto-X thing on that date. .....

oh yeah, I was considering the blimp base also

cobltng
01-31-2003, 04:49 PM
This would or will be a fun show,however Barb & I are signed up for the Spring open Car Show on the Strand that Sunday. Take a lot of pic's:bounce:

SNAKE EYES
01-31-2003, 05:31 PM
Levi,

If you are into the auto-xing, the SCCA is running this Sunday at Gulf Greyhound Park. You would be running in the STE class which runs in the afternoon, registration starts at 12:00. Entry fee is $25 for non-SCCA members. If you don't have a helmet , loaners are available. We usually have about 10 cars in the STE class at sometimes 100-120 cars overall. Hope you can make it or anyone else who would like to try it.

Jim

Levi
01-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by SNAKE EYES
Levi,

If you are into the auto-xing, the SCCA is running this Sunday at Gulf Greyhound Park. You would be running in the STE class which runs in the afternoon, registration starts at 12:00. Entry fee is $25 for non-SCCA members. If you don't have a helmet , loaners are available. We usually have about 10 cars in the STE class at sometimes 100-120 cars overall. Hope you can make it or anyone else who would like to try it.

Jim

I have checked out there web site and was hopeing some day to do an event. I did this a long time ago with a 1978 Datsun 280Z and would like to do it again, this time with my Cobra. Thanks Jim for the info and maybe I will see you this weekend.

Stan