PDA

View Full Version : FLATBED Trailer WANTED

Mystic_Cobra
02-07-2003, 04:50 PM
Before anyone else goes and posts a trailer for sale on this list, Let me announce that I AM LOOKING FOR ONE !!!!!

I want two axles and prefer electric brakes. Expecting to spend about a $1000. Something around 18' to haul a Mustang is all I need.

I really like the "SCMC" Trailer, but I don't think I can swing 3 grand.

Jimmy Bost
mustangresource@hotmail.com

winddysvt
02-14-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Mystic_Cobra
Before anyone else goes and posts a trailer for sale on this list, Let me announce that I AM LOOKING FOR ONE !!!!!

I want two axles and prefer electric brakes. Expecting to spend about a $1000. Something around 18' to haul a Mustang is all I need.

I really like the "SCMC" Trailer, but I don't think I can swing 3 grand.

Jimmy Bost
mustangresource@hotmail.com

===================

we are taking offers Jimmy --

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1641

We have lowered our asking price and have two offers so far --
otherwise, were gonna have to trade it in anyway - so, if were gonna lose money on it it would be nice to see it go to someone in the club!
:bounce:

can't hurt to try right?

Mystic_Cobra
02-14-2003, 11:27 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I might be willing to spend more for a nice trailer like yours. Please let me know if you get ready to trade it in. I will need one by July, but don't NEED it now. The reason is that I'm going to have to rent a trailer this summer to move a car and I plan to get one anyway, so I thought I'd put that rent money towards a purchase.
A basic trailer would get me by, but like I said, yours is cool.

thanks,
Jimmy

winddysvt
02-14-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I might be willing to spend more for a nice trailer like yours. Please let me know if you get ready to trade it in. I will need one by July, but don't NEED it now. The reason is that I'm going to have to rent a trailer this summer to move a car and I plan to get one anyway, so I thought I'd put that rent money towards a purchase.
A basic trailer would get me by, but like I said, yours is cool.

thanks,
Jimmy

==============

ok -

I will let you know what happens. We need to sell ours by the end of March.

The dealership we were working with decided not to take ours as a trade -- says he is losing too much as it is......

therefore - were gonna have to get this trailer advertised a little better.....

I got work to do!

Mystic_Cobra
02-26-2003, 10:13 PM
Bonny, your trailer is sold, right?

winddysvt
02-28-2003, 11:50 AM
Bonny, your trailer is sold, right?

=============

yes -
we sold it.

Sorry I didn't get back to you right away, I'm making some major computer changes (again)
and have had a few "gliches".....

I think its gonna run even better now!