PDA

View Full Version : Got mine first week in Febuary


Cobra 1
02-11-2003, 06:43 AM
Got mine at Bob Bavidson Ford in Towson, MD. Paid list price and worth every dollar. Got a few laughs about the gas guzzler tax, but I love this car. You only live once, so go for it!!!

This is my first Cobra, before I owned a GT convertible and there is no comparison. The Cobra handles awesome and has power like a rocket. My color is yellow, and Absolutely no complaints. . :D :) :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
02-11-2003, 12:23 PM
Congratulations! I envy all you 03 owners! Hope you get to come to some of our events and make us drool. Hope you get to enjoy it a lot....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

soniccobra 03
02-11-2003, 01:44 PM
How is the clutch?........tight and hard to shift or easy shifting?.Iam an automatic man usually.

Cobra 1
02-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Post a few of your events.

I have been an automatic driver for about 12 years, and adjusting to this clutch has been no problem. My problem is the ice and snow has prevented from enjoy it a lot....more. This vehicle is not a Honda Accord; it's a performance car, so there should be a little tightens.

I have read on this site about a slight pull to the right in the steering. Mind does the same, so did my GT, and I have a friend who has a 350Z and his has a slight pull to the left. Remember there are size 40 tires on this car, so it may conform to the road. I would say if it bothers you, take it back to the dealer to make adjustments according.

Nothing compares to driving this car especially when the supper charger kicks in.... all your worries and problems fade away, also does the passenger with there white knuckles. :D :bounce:

Kold Blood
02-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Cobra 1
I have read on this site about a slight pull to the right in the steering. Mind does the same, so did my GT
Just for info, a "quality" 4 wheel alignment to SVT specs, usually cures the pull.

scocher
02-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by soniccobra 03
How is the clutch?........tight and hard to shift or easy shifting?.Iam an automatic man usually.

Shifting is a little stiff but it's fun not a problem, and definitely a SUPER RIDE!! Gotta love it ;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D :D :D <------Me ever since we got the O3!!!

JT COBRA
02-24-2003, 08:03 PM
gotta love that color

ok scorcher firered is my second

great times


JEFF:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
02-24-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JT COBRA
gotta love that color

ok scorcher firered is my second

great times


JEFF:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well, Jeff, at first I wanted YELLOW, but my husband really wanted red. Being the sweet compromising :doubt: person that I am, we got the red. It was a difficult decision. They're all so pretty. I told Scott I want one of each color!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JT COBRA
02-26-2003, 09:45 AM
yes a different color for every day of the week????

wow that would be fun !!!!!!!! how would i store them all in the winter????????

the dreamer

JEFF

but good idea:bounce:

scocher
02-26-2003, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by JT COBRA
yes a different color for every day of the week????

wow that would be fun !!!!!!!! how would i store them all in the winter????????

the dreamer

JEFF

but good idea:bounce:

Hey, Jeff, you may not know anything about this, but that reminds me of the panties I had when I was a girl that had the days of the week on them!!! :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

JT COBRA
02-27-2003, 09:18 AM
which day was the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooopppppssssss

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



JEFF going crazy in MI
:bounce:

scocher
03-02-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by JT COBRA
which day was the BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooopppppssssss

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEFF going crazy in MI
:bounce:

Now, THAT I don't remember :( :( ;)