PDA

View Full Version : A Houston ZO6/SVT Co-Meet?????

msmap
02-11-2003, 06:24 PM
I found this on SVT Performance. Sounds like it could be some fun :)

Wassup Fellas?

Love the website, ya'll have a great layout.

I'm posting to invite Houston SVT owners to come join us for lunch. We are a new group of ZO6's which met through ZO6Vette.com and are still in the process of getting organized to meet regularly. We have somewhere between 6-8 Z's, sometimes less when we meet. I love cars period, and from the posting I've read, it seems everyday we get farther away from behavior that divides by make and model. We all share a common passion, our cars. It's nice to be a car enthuisiast, and hang out with others like yourself, with the exception being ricers.

Where: Hooter's
Date: March 1st
Time: 12:00 p.m.

We are planning this on the N. Side because one of our members knows of a wide-open country road with twisties and little to no law enforcement. We can shoot video, drag, or whatever-it dosen't matter-let's just have fun and drive.

I sincerely hope Mustang SVT owners represent their new sleds and make plans to attend, the SVT is an awesome car IMO. Please feel free to register and post on this ZO6Vette.com link below in order for us to have an idea of who's attending. It's a great way to crack the ice. See you on the board and for lunch, unless you guys have something against Hooter's.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/show...8221#post318221

sbc.cobra
02-11-2003, 07:11 PM
i'm going! i also invited them to the 03 meeting this saturday.

Josh968
02-11-2003, 08:40 PM
Damn Chevys. I'll go :D

msmap
02-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Could be fun, I'll probably go and check it out :-)

Levi
02-14-2003, 01:56 PM
I will be helping Evilcartman with there move to the north side of town. I will try to get them to take a brake and do some hooters.