PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lebsack

Evilcartman
02-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Most of you may have already seen this thread but I thought I would make sure. This first I had heard of it was through the SCMC email.

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29916

Firme
02-12-2003, 06:39 PM
If any of you had met Brad, you know what a great guy he was...I think its great how people are writing so many nice things about him in that thread

:( he will be dearly missed

cobrabitn
02-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Do you think it would be offensive if we put something on the main page of the SCMC website about it? ie... In memory of Brad Lebsack?

If not, then I'd like to have maybe a picture of him and his car. Can we get one of those from his family or do you guys have any pictures?

I really feel bad for his family. He was a very young man and the write-up in the paper even mentioned our club. I was shocked to see it, he must have really like this club, huh?

Let me know your thoughts on any of this, honest thoughts please.

Thanks,

msmap
02-13-2003, 02:51 PM
I personally do not think it would be offensive. Also, if we could print it off for his family, that would be good. One of the guys is going to put together a memorial book for his family and I think they will be printing off the pages from various sites where people have posted their thoughts on Brad.

Josh968
02-13-2003, 03:33 PM
What Sherri said.

97CasperCobra
02-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Tony, don't think that'd be offensive at all. I'd also like to do a write up for the newsletter on Brad if that's ok. Take care everybody.

Firme
02-13-2003, 04:30 PM
I think that is a great Idea, I really like this picture that Barry took, although you can't see brad that welll

:(

http://www.fordpower.net/hosted/brad1.jpg

Levi
02-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Firme
I think that is a great Idea, I really like this picture that Barry took.

This is the way I would like to remember him, you know.

msmap
02-14-2003, 10:25 AM
This is the way I would like to remember him, you know. [/B][/QUOTE]

ditto