PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day Anyone?

RacingSolutions
02-18-2003, 04:44 PM
My name is Ed Paez, Marketing Director for Racing Solutions Inc. I wanted to know if anyone was interested in a Dyno Day and BBQ? We will be planning some events in the future. Check out our newly updated website!

Evilcartman
02-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Hell yeah, Ed. I think we met you one night out at the shop. It was mid December and we were all the Cobra's lined up when you showed up in the Viper. It was a Saturday night about 10. I just Dyno'ed there with the HALO club chip burn but I would like to make a few more pulls to check consistency.

You may want to spread the word here also.

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29690

97CasperCobra
02-18-2003, 06:13 PM
Good to hear from ya Ed, I set up the Dyno Day the last time, never met you but met Jason. I'm sure some people will be wanting a dyno soon, just got to give enough time to put mods on and such. Thanks for posting man, you guys run a GREAT shop. :thumbsup:

Mike Krause

Firme
02-18-2003, 06:53 PM
How's it going Ed, I think I met you the same night Evilcartman is talking about... I think thats a great idea... I'm sure we could pull in alot of people :thumbsup:

Andy M
02-18-2003, 08:11 PM
Folks,

I just wanted to chime in on Ed's behalf here. I've known Ed for about 2-3 years and he is not only a great friend, but is also a good business person who just so happens to be a CAR GUY! Oh yeah, and he is also an accomplished driver... so if you guys need instruction at the track, Ed is the guy.

Ed, congrats on your new position!

Levi
02-19-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks Ed for posting your invitation. Keith, Edmond and Mike are correct about the Saturday night when all us Cobra nuts show'd up at your shop in force. We where just going to stay for a minute and then crusie on. As we where looking through the show room window, this dude (Prashant) shows up and parks this awesome Viper right in the middle of are Cobra's, gets out and says. This is how its going down tonight. First, no ricer's. Second, help me to block off the parking lot. Third, follow the rules and the cops can't touch you in my lot. Needles to say we stay'd the hole night (in the cold). I think it was two week later we had a Dyno Day allready set up for are Cobra club and you let us have the run of the place. Thanks to RSI and associates for a great day.

Edited.
Sorry Ed for the confusion on the name.

RacingSolutions
02-19-2003, 11:09 AM
Wow, this is a great group! The guy you met that night was probably Prashant, he has a Viper. I have only been working here for a week. I do know Andy very well, what a great guy. I hope all of you are going to Computer Builders Warehouse for all your computer needs.

I will be planning events including Dyno Days, Car Shows, Rally's, BBQ's etc.. Any suggestions on events or dates would be greatly appreciated. How about having one of your club meetings here?

Ed

Firme
02-19-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by RacingSolutions
How about having one of your club meetings here?

that would be awesome...we will have to set that up..

RacingSolutions
02-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Just pick a day and we're ready.

Firme
02-20-2003, 07:35 PM
ohh you twisted my arm :D

I'm up for it.. who else is in and when? ( hey Mike 22nd with this or no)

Evilcartman
02-20-2003, 09:56 PM
We may want to figure out the price before we set a date.

sbc.cobra
02-20-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
We may want to figure out the price before we set a date.

i agree.

RSI quote from Fordpower.net

"Our Dyno Days are going to be 50.00 per car no matter the group size. Reasons for the change:

RSI is the nicest shop in town
Our Dyno is a state of the art wideband unit giving you air to fuel ratios per RPM
We have friendly experienced staff
We provide breakfast
...and most of all we award one of our popular RSI shirts to the car with the highest numbers

Thank you for your understanding."

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29690&perpage=15&pagenumber=5

no flame intended. just want to clear it up. does this still apply?

:thumbsup:

Firme
02-20-2003, 11:30 PM
I saw that thread also....

Ed, I love ya'll shop, people, and atmosphere...but the price on Fordpower is outrageous.... :(

hey Scott...did you get my email?

sbc.cobra
02-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Firme
I saw that thread also....

Ed, I love ya'll shop, people, and atmosphere...but the price on Fordpower is outrageous.... :(

hey Scott...did you get my email?

checking on the email...please stand by.

i won't be able to make the meet @ Cheddars...my sister is coming in from Shrevport for the weekend.

don't use that email address anymore (i don't check it)...use scotty145@hotmail.com

for some reason, it won't let me change my email addres on the SCMC page.

Firme
02-21-2003, 07:58 AM
doh, have fun man

I'll see if I can take care of the email addy for ya

RacingSolutions
02-21-2003, 10:35 AM
that would be awesome...we will have to set that up..

This was in reference to having a club meeting here, there's no charge for that.

Firme
02-21-2003, 01:08 PM
kewl :thumbsup:

I'm still up for that... hell we've come hung out in the parking lot around 10 on Saturdays for out club meets :D

Firme
02-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by sbc.cobra

don't use that email address anymore (i don't check it)...use scotty145@hotmail.com

for some reason, it won't let me change my email addres on the SCMC page.

:thumbsup: your email on the forums has been updated with the new address :thumbsup: yo good to go

sbc.cobra
02-21-2003, 09:57 PM
:thumbsup: your email on the forums has been updated with the new address :thumbsup: yo good to go

thanks edmond:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: