PDA

View Full Version : nice to finally meet all of you.

svt tam
02-24-2003, 11:03 AM
thanks again for letting me hang out with ya'll saturday night. I had fun. Sorry I came of kind of quite. I don't talk much. Shy i guess. Hopefully that will change soon. What time are ya'll meeting up at starbucks tuesday? I have class from 6-10 p.m. :( Will ya'll still be there after 10? Probably won't get there until 10:30. Stan, thanks for letting me ride in your car at the autoX. It was a blast. :thumbsup:

Levi
02-24-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by svt tam
thanks again for letting me hang out with ya'll saturday night. I had fun. Sorry I came of kind of quite. I don't talk much. Shy i guess. Hopefully that will change soon. What time are ya'll meeting up at starbucks tuesday? I have class from 6-10 p.m. :( Will ya'll still be there after 10? Probably won't get there until 10:30. Stan, thanks for letting me ride in your car at the autoX. It was a blast. :thumbsup:

Glad to have you aboard. You will warm up to everyone before you know it, we wouldn't have it any other way, don't worry.
Your more then welcome, glad to give you a ride. Did your get a ride in the Metro rocket of Richards? Richards a mad man.
We are usually there at Starbuck's till about 11 pm, but we may go to Wolfies instead, check the board to make sure.

svt tam
02-24-2003, 11:42 AM
no I didn't get to ride in the rocket metro. it sure looked fun though.

msmap
02-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Glad you came out to meet up with us, Tam. It was nice to meet you. Hope we didn't scare ya too bad, we can get crazy at times, but I think we were pretty calm Sat night, huh? We are usually at SB till 11 or so. Give someone a shout and they'll let ya know if we are. Some of Ford Power is going to Wolfie's at 7 to eat cheap crawfish. Don't know if we are or not, but if we do we will deffinitely wash it down with SB afterwards.

97CasperCobra
02-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Great to meet you too Tam. Can't wait to see the 'Vert after you're all done with it. If you can get some pics of the process at Jeff Gee's. Also let us know if you're in for the Austin Cruise, the more the better. What a sight it's gonna be!!! Well, hope you make it out more, take care buddy. :thumbsup:

svt tam
02-24-2003, 01:30 PM
Stan, are you still looking for a roomate for the austin cruise? If so, let me know. I want to go but can't afford the 100/night hotel rate.

Firme
02-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Tam, it was great to meet ya... hope you make it out again... ya we will be at SB till about 11 if you wann swing by and say hey..

Levi
02-24-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by svt tam
Stan, are you still looking for a roomate for the austin cruise? If so, let me know. I want to go but can't afford the 100/night hotel rate.

Yes we can double up, no problem. I will talk to Edmond & Mike to make sure we work this out before the event takes place. I don't think there will be any problems.

Firme
02-24-2003, 06:55 PM
nope... its kewl stan.. the hotel might try to charge an extra $10 for the additional person in the room... but... thats if its brought up at the front desk.... :D

the more the merrier