PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Membership.......

97CasperCobra
03-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Just want to be up front and ask you guys if you're happy with your membership to the SCMC?? Please tell me why in both cases. If you don't want to post, PM me please, it'll be between you and me. If you're not happy, what would you be happy with?? If you're not a member, what's keeping you from joining?? Thought I'd get opinions on how we can make this club better. Thanks guys/gals. :thumbsup:

Mike

Levi
03-03-2003, 10:55 AM
All I know is I'm in this club because of the people, you all make me feel right at home and with the SCC regional club events we have, it looks tobe a year filled with fun.

Comment:
We need an Events Forum in SCC for keeping up with the events that are scheduled and there time tables. This could be for all the city's in Texas, to inform the other of events that are in there city.

Stan

svt tam
03-03-2003, 03:31 PM
I know I'm the new guy here but so far everything has been great. Club events are well organized. Hats off to everyone setting things up.:thumbsup: Like Stan said, the best part is hanging out with all the cool people here. :)

Do we have a national meet? If not, that would be cool. We can do something like the stang bang. The location can change each year so it would be fare to everyone.

97whitevert
03-03-2003, 09:22 PM
There are national events!! Check out
http://www.scmccentennialcelebration.com/

:thumbsup:

Bartman01
03-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Now that we have an on-track event scheduled we need to try to have an HRP day. Not really interested in turning my car in to a 1/4 mile warrior, but I would love to run it a few times.

Levi
03-04-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
There are national events!! Check out
http://www.scmccentennialcelebration.com/

We need to work on Texas National Events. Get the cities of Texas together, Like are Austin Cruise, Texas World Speedway, Fast Ford Weekends, HRP, Road Courses, Drag Strips and Cross Country Cruises. Dyno Days, Tech Days, Bar B/Q Days, Texas Style.

Originally posted by Bartman01
Now that we have an on-track event scheduled we need to try to have an HRP day. Not really interested in turning my car in to a 1/4 mile warrior, but I would love to run it a few times.

Good one, Bart.:thumbsup:

Firme
03-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Levi
We need to work on Texas National Events. Get the cities of Texas together, Like are Austin Cruise, Texas World Speedway, Fast Ford Weekends, HRP, Road Courses, Drag Strips and Cross Country Cruises. Dyno Days, Tech Days, Bar B/Q Days, Texas Style.

we have a section set up already for Houston on the website... its just that people need to submit events...

if anyone has anything to submit for me to put out there, email me at firme@houston.rr.com. It gets exhausting chasing people down for info... right josh :doubt: .

Levi
03-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Firme
we have a section set up already for Houston on the website... its just that people need to submit events...

if anyone has anything to submit for me to put out there, email me at firme@houston.rr.com. It gets exhausting chasing people down for info... right josh :doubt: .

Edmond, The website looks great. I know you work hard on the website and thank you for every thing you do for the club.
Just a Suggestion: We need a SCC Texas National Events Forum, so we can get all the cities to list there events for discussion. This way we can schedule the events and list them on the website.

94 White Snake
03-05-2003, 09:07 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Which reminds me, I don't think I ever signed up yet?
Let me know what I need to do
White Snake (Steve)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

97CasperCobra
03-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by 94 White Snake
Which reminds me, I don't think I ever signed up yet?
Let me know what I need to do
White Snake (Steve)

So you're finally gonna join the club!?!?!? AWESOME!!! I'll give ya a form on Sat, good to have ya aboard!! :thumbsup:

BTW, Nice sig....lookin sharp. ;)

94 White Snake
03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You guys have always made me feel I was part of the club even though I have never joined. Thanks you guys!

Oh the sig was done by Edmond, and I think he did one hell of a good job! Thanks Edmond
White Snake (Steve)
See you guys Sat. moning
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Firme
03-05-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by 94 White Snake
Thanks Edmond
White Snake (Steve)

Anytime Steve :thumbsup:

glad to have you as part of the group, member or not :bounce: I know you have taught me Alot about the hobby..

Topless In Tex
03-05-2003, 10:51 PM
Oh well...
I can never become a member till I get a Cobra...and its looking dimmer and dimmer w/ each disaster that passes lately.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/traurig/sad-smiley-043.gif

I appreciate ya'll letting me hang w/ ya'll anyways..Ya'll are always so nice, even though I'll be the only GT w/ ya'll on Saturday...I really appreciate ya'll letting me hang with ya'll... Thanks ya'll. I really enjoy all ya'lls company!

And yeah, Edmond did a badass job on mine and Steves sigs...thanks again! :)
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
03-06-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
Oh well...
I can never become a member till I get a Cobra...and its looking dimmer and dimmer w/ each disaster that passes lately.

I appreciate ya'll letting me hang w/ ya'll anyways..Ya'll are always so nice, even though I'll be the only GT w/ ya'll on Saturday...I really appreciate ya'll letting me hang with ya'll... Thanks ya'll. I really enjoy all ya'lls company!

And yeah, Edmond did a badass job on mine and Steves sigs...thanks again! :)

Thanks Christine,

there is nothing wrong with having a GT, and you can hang out with us any time you want, we are just a bunch of mustang loving wierdo's that like to hang out :banana:

oh, and if things haven't changed, David P will be driving a V6 rental since he sold his snake..:D

Topless In Tex
03-06-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Firme
oh, and if things haven't changed, David P will be driving a V6 rental since he sold his snake..:D

LOL!!! Cool!!!! Some one I should be able to outrun!!! LOL!! just kidding, David!!! ;)
Thanks Edmond! :cool:

msmap
03-06-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex

:

You can come hang with us any time, CC :thumbsup:

Z06 Chic
03-07-2003, 01:21 AM
I like hanging w/you guys/gals, even though you are prejudice to letting some folks, though they have an "SVT" not be a member!:mad:
You are a great group of people, and I really like you all! :D

cobrabitn
03-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Actually, it's not a prejudice thing as many people seem to think it is. It's just an identity thing, does that make sense? There are literally 100's of clubs out there but there is only one club that is "Cobra" only as even the SCOA has associate membership now and the SCMC does not.

We voted on this twice and both times the vote came out the same, to remain Cobra only. we certainly welcome your company but please try to understand, it's just a "Cobra" thing, nothing personal at all.

Enjoy life, don't sweat the little stuff. :bounce:

Z06 Chic
03-07-2003, 10:49 AM
I know...I just wanted to put my 2 cents in :D I'm cool with all this. I enjoy this group very much...and have made some friends from here as well. Glad to be part of this group!!!:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
03-07-2003, 11:39 AM
Lightning Chic,

The club is designed to make friends whether you own a Cobra or not. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: