PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyed the chat!

cobrabitn
03-05-2003, 12:37 PM
Just wanted to tell Mike, Levi, and Firme that I enjoyed chatting with them last night. Sorry I didn't have full cell coverage but it was nice to put a voice with a BB signature.

Edmond, you keep them straight down over there okay?

Levi, I am glad you are enjoying being an SCMC member.

Bartman, we will need to know how much it costs to rent HRP if you guys want to do what we do here in SC? We do test and tune all day with a bracket competition around 3:00 pm. It's a lot of fun and we can certainly do the same thing there if the track is reasonably priced. get together with Mike on it and we can look into it, no promises but we'll see what they can do for us.

Mike, You da man! :thumbsup:

Firme
03-05-2003, 12:55 PM
:jason:
you know me
:getsome:

it was nice to talk to ya too man

97CasperCobra
03-05-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Mike, You da man! :thumbsup:

I try, I try....LOL

Edmond could keep us in line, but his car's too quiet. :rotf:

Firme
03-05-2003, 02:23 PM
hey now...:doubt:

:teleport:
haven't you heard of silent but deadly?!?...:fart: .. eh.... oh wait..

:retard:

97CasperCobra
03-05-2003, 02:28 PM
LOL @ Edmond, if only Tony called 15-20 minutes earlier he could have talked to Bart, David, Josh and Tam. Don't think my battery would have lasted that long though. Had a great time last night, and the phone conv. was too funny, Tony: "Pass me around" LOL.....always checking on us. ;)

Levi
03-05-2003, 03:24 PM
It was good to talk to you, Tony. I look forward to more good things to come out of the Texas area SCMC.

03 cobra toy
03-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Good people make SCMC what it is today!!! Thanks Guys!

David M

:bounce:

Andy M
03-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Guys, Sorry I missed the chat on Sunday night.:( I had just returned from TWS and was whupped! We had a great time at the track. It is tiring though...but certainly worth all of the effort.

Bartman01
03-06-2003, 12:50 AM
Bartman, we will need to know how much it costs to rent HRP if you guys want to do what we do here in SC? We do test and tune all day with a bracket competition around 3:00 pm. It's a lot of fun and we can certainly do the same thing there if the track is reasonably priced. get together with Mike on it and we can look into it, no promises but we'll see what they can do for us.

Wasn't really thinking along the lines of renting the whole track for the day, but that would be cool. I was just thinking we could try to go up there as a group for one of their test and tune days.

Levi
03-06-2003, 11:19 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bartman01
Wasn't really thinking along the lines of renting the whole track for the day, but that would be cool. I was just thinking we could try to go up there as a group for one of their test and tune days.
Bart,
You may not have noticed that your right on track, but we did. got it, Right on Track. This is what we need is events that we can bring in even more participants of SCC Right on Track events, Whether it's drag racing, auto-x or just a country cruise.

Sweet.:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
03-06-2003, 01:52 PM
Levi,

Get with Mike and Darrell and set up a day you all can go up there. If it is track rental for an afternoon then I suggest finding out the information we need to do a "private rental". Whatever you all decide is fine with me. :)