PDA

View Full Version : Find me a job......please

97CasperCobra
03-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Anything really, not too happy at my work anymore and don't care to be here. Any leads anyone???

Firme
03-05-2003, 06:01 PM
:(

I will keep my ears to the ground

..... Starbucks is always hiring...

:doubt:

Bartman01
03-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Anything really, not too happy at my work anymore and don't care to be here. Any leads anyone???

Not to hijack the thread, but ME TOO.

cobrapace94
03-05-2003, 08:16 PM
Who is???? Happy with their job and bosses.
Just let me win the Lottery and I'll be happy. Mod money and time to do it all. :)

BTW, I'll keep an eye out for you, Josh and Nina.
Good luck to you all.

cobltng
03-06-2003, 12:28 PM
What do you want to do?? I have to echo Derrall's comment. I talk to people all over the country every day and it's the same story everywhere.Goes like this......job sucks.....just putting in my time here.....Its just a job.......I'd quit if I didn't have a kid in school....got a steep mortgage.....and on & on. And I am no different. I work for some very hurtful,spiteful people. But the advantage is in my court. The home office is 3500 miles away..that helps

cobrabitn
03-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Agree to all above statements!:(

97whitevert
03-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Agree to all above statements!:( ditto.....:(

Josh968
03-06-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Firme
..... Starbucks is always hiring...

:doubt:

No they're not...

I'm willing to relocate too...

cobrabitn
03-06-2003, 03:21 PM
Sounds like we are all pretty much in the same boat. What do you say we quit our jobs, build a motorplex with condos, and worry about the bills later? We can show, drag, and open track 24/7. :rotf:

Levi
03-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Sounds like we are all pretty much in the same boat. What do you say we quit our jobs, build a motorplex with condos, and worry about the bills later? We can show, drag, and open track 24/7. :rotf:

:thumbsup:

cobltng
03-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Damned if that don't sound like a plan. We can make some money renting the track to Corvette owners while advertising the event as comedy in motion,$25.00 a head. If we do get behind on our bills we can hide out in our Buicks and no one will bother us cause they already know we are dead. Remember the average age of the Buick/Cadillac owner is DEAD.

94 White Snake
03-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Since you asked, I need a job also. :bounce:
Got laid off Jan.1 2003 a few leads and a few interviews, however, still no job. :cussing:
So if you know of any company looking for a Safety Manager with 10+ years please let me know. :bump:
Steve (White Snake)

svt tam
03-06-2003, 05:31 PM
just got me a valet job on the weekends. it's test drive time baby.:D the only that sucks is that i can't come out to the meets on saturday nights anymore. :( well the bright side is that hopefully i'll make enough money to get my car ready for funford.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :burnout: :bounce: :thumbsup:

redsnake99
03-06-2003, 07:00 PM
Grand Poohbah, I love your idea.......let's find sponsors and get paid to drive our Cobras each weekend. That's close to utopia!

:bounce: :bounce:

JBejarano
03-06-2003, 07:08 PM
(gets in line with the rest of the people wanting a new job) :D

Andy M
03-06-2003, 10:03 PM
Sounds like we are all pretty much in the same boat. What do you say we quit our jobs, build a motorplex with condos, and worry about the bills later? We can show, drag, and open track 24/7. :rotf: you mean like this one?....

www.boundlessmotorplex.com

I sure hope they build this thing?!! It will be one helluva track for us folks down here in Texas?!!! :bounce:

97whitevert
03-06-2003, 10:40 PM
Sounds like we are all pretty much in the same boat. What do you say we quit our jobs, build a motorplex with condos, and worry about the bills later? We can show, drag, and open track 24/7. :rotf: sounds great to me!!!!!:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Topless In Tex
03-07-2003, 12:38 AM
I can quit my job and open up a salon at the track!!! :thumbsup:
I can keep ya'll looking good while you job hunt, and maybe do some Car Detailing on the side!!!! :p
Complete w/ open circuit T.V. and a bar. what do ya think? :)

Ya know, we joke about this....but its really serious. I know lots of people whove been let go w/ 20-25+ years at different companies the last few months...I just hope that times get better this year, and I wish for the VERY best for those in these situations, and that they are a VERY temporary situation at that!!!!!!! :(

:banana:TNT:banana:

cobrabitn
03-07-2003, 07:07 AM
My smiley may have been laughing but who said I was joking? :doubt:

97whitevert
03-07-2003, 10:20 AM
My smiley may have been laughing but who said I was joking? :doubt:
keep in mind-- that boardroom at LMS.....we thought that is where we needed to be....:thumbsup: