PDA

View Full Version : Strange request during the Austin Cruise

97CasperCobra
03-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Can someone(Edmond/Bart) take a pic of my car driving???? I think these are the coolest pics, though I'll probably want to take my bra off for it. Maybe when we get closer to Austin I'll take it off. Guess we can all take pics of everyone's cars as I'm sure we'd all like one. Get the batteries charged and the card's clear. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
03-08-2003, 01:42 AM
um Mike...
whats so strange about that????? I am the QUEEN of taking pics while I'm driving!!!!!! I'll get one of ya!!!! But, if someone would do me the favor back, I'd SUREEEEELY appreciate it! Nobody else I run with takes pics while they are driving! I have YET to get a good shot of me and Topless in the WIND!!!!!
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung/auto/car-smiley-003.gif
:banana:TNT:banana:

I gotcha covered, Mike! ;)

Bingo13
03-08-2003, 05:49 AM
I wish I was going. I did not know Mike wore a bra. ;)

Topless In Tex
03-08-2003, 08:32 AM
Bingo...LOL...
Hes coming out of the closet? lol!
:banana:TNT:banana:

msmap
03-08-2003, 10:00 AM
He's just reached puberty :thumbsup: Dang young uns :cool:

97CasperCobra
03-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
um Mike...
whats so strange about that????? I am the QUEEN of taking pics while I'm driving!!!!!! I'll get one of ya!!!! But, if someone would do me the favor back, I'd SUREEEEELY appreciate it! Nobody else I run with takes pics while they are driving! I have YET to get a good shot of me and Topless in the WIND!!!!!

Funny, I'm always the one taking pics of others while driving. Got a few good ones of Sherri(Avatar), and some of my friends. Not sure if we'll get the distance between us to be able to get a full size shot on the 2 lane roads, but we'll try. I'll be filling my 32mb card to the max, thank goodness we have the webspace right Edmond??? ;)