PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Coach == Pumpkin

Spiffy668
03-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Well, it was a fine day out here in NC, and I decided it was about time to spend a few worthwhile hours cleaning up. The "ball" is only a few weeks away after all. So after my hard work, I figure a few rewarding pics out at the lake could only do it justice. But wait, my once red flashy coach has now turned into a pumpkin. :(

Spiffy668
03-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Actually, I think it was the time of day, but I was bored and figured I could throw a little life in here. :thumbsup:

A view of the coach from a Firechicken perspective. (Count how many times you see me and you win a prize.) :D

(Not really) :bounce:

Spiffy668
03-09-2003, 08:16 PM
More pumpkin-ness. Ignore my swirl marks. :( Those will be remedied soon. :thumbsup: BTW, any other of you Rio Red owners deal with this? Is it some variation of Performance Red, a la '00 Rs?

97whitevert
03-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Hey spiffy!! yeah a BEAUTIFUL!!! day here in NC must have hit mid 70's!! anyway, after washing a couple of cars, decided i couldn't stand it any more, so a topless day it was!!!!! nope, no pics for me...but, ahhhhhhhhh i feel soooo good!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: life is good with a vert!:thumbsup:

Spiffy668
03-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
Hey spiffy!! yeah a BEAUTIFUL!!! day here in NC must have hit mid 70's!! anyway, after washing a couple of cars, decided i couldn't stand it any more, so a topless day it was!!!!! nope, no pics for me...but, ahhhhhhhhh i feel soooo good!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: life is good with a vert!:thumbsup:

It was 74 out here, and got home in time to see UNC topple Duke. WooWooooo! :D And to think, a few years back I said I'd never own a vert, now look at me. Wouldn't have it any other way now. :thumbsup:

97whitevert
03-09-2003, 08:52 PM
hehehe- aren't you glad you have one now?!?! saw lots of people going topless today! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: but, only 1 other cobra all day.. no.....1 svt cobra and one little cobra!!!!:thumbsup: schweeet

Spiffy668
03-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Very glad. This has been by far my favorite cobra thus far. Didn't see too many topless, just a SAAAAAAAAAAAAAB, :D, and a new z4, but I caught many a jealous look. :cool:

redsnake99
03-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Geez, what a beautiful car! Beautiful day, too, topless, nic & warm. Sure glad I don't live way up north.

:thumbsup: