-Darrell(show)
-David Mizler(show)
-Sherri
-Edmond
-Steve(show)
-Jason(show)
-Stan

MEETING PLACE:

There is a Walgreens on the corner of I-45 North feeder and Research Forest Drive. Exit Research Forest from I-45, and it's on the northbound feeder. We will LEAVE at 8:15 SHARP, it'll take 10-15 min to get to the High School depending on how many lights we hit. See you there guys.

Also, I was thinking of having everyone over for some burgers and such at my parent's house afterwards, let me know if you're interested. See you guys there. Let me know if anything's changed or if I forgot anyone. :thumbsup:

Mike

97CasperCobra
03-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Just talked to one of the guys on the flyer, there is NO pre-registration and they are opening the gates at 8am so let's all try to leave at 8:15am. :thumbsup:

svt tam
03-14-2003, 01:05 PM
sweet!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
:banana:party at mike's house. :banana: :D

97CasperCobra
03-14-2003, 04:20 PM
Also, registration is $25 or $20 w/2 canned goods. Even if you're not showing, let's try to bring 2 cans per person, it's going to a local food bank and they could always use it. :thumbsup:

Bartman01
03-14-2003, 04:28 PM
I may be able to make it out in the morning, but I will have to call it an early day. Too much stuff to do this weekend.

Josh968
03-14-2003, 04:42 PM
I'll be there sometime later in the day.

cobrapace94
03-14-2003, 07:38 PM
Cool, I'll be meeting Sherri & Tam at 7:45 A at the Chevron on the feeder of 45 & 1960, then we'll head up to meet you Mike. If any one else is comming up 45N can meet up with us and caravan up to you Mike.
I think Sherri will be showing, now that her holes in the inside quarter panels are fixed...... :) I sure she will let you know for sure. We'll get to see the new mod.
I sure wanted to drive the snake today, such a nice day out, but after cleaning & Zainoing I didn't drive the snake.

See you tomorrow bright & early in the morning.. :thumbsup: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Z06 Chic
03-14-2003, 07:42 PM
Sounds like fun, Brittany and I will meet you guys up there for a short time, since we have to head over to Waco. See you there!:D

Firme
03-14-2003, 07:55 PM
depending of if I can clean the car tonite and upload website pics and put together some video.. I might show... but doubt it...

97CasperCobra
03-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Bad news guys, I won't be showing. :( Thought I was gonna be able to get out of work around 2ish so I could clean my car, but didn't get out till 5. I don't feel like spending 3-4 hours cleaning up my car, WOW that's a FIRST. :eek:

I'll still be meeting up with you guys bright and early, probably lead ya'll to the High School, then head home to shower up. Probably better this way so I can get burgers and stuff for the BBQ, is everyone still interested in doing that after the show???

msmap
03-14-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
I think Sherri will be showing, now that her holes in the inside quarter panels are fixed...... :) I sure she will let you know for sure. I sure wanted to drive the snake today, such a nice day out, but after cleaning & Zainoing I didn't drive the snake. See you tomorrow bright & early in the morning.. :thumbsup: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Yep, I be showing now that my holes are all covered up! Thank you, Darrell. It is deffinitely tough not to take SSSSNK out tonight. ummm, bbq sounds good :thumbsup:

AV8R
03-14-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Cool, I'll be meeting Sherri & Tam at 7:45 A at the Chevron on the feeder of 45 & 1960, then we'll head up to meet you Mike. If any one else is comming up 45N can meet up with us and caravan up to you Mike.
I think Sherri will be showing, now that her holes in the inside quarter panels are fixed...... :) I sure she will let you know for sure. We'll get to see the new mod.
I sure wanted to drive the snake today, such a nice day out, but after cleaning & Zainoing I didn't drive the snake.

See you tomorrow bright & early in the morning.. :thumbsup: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Darryl,

I can meet you guys at the Chevon. I'm having a hard time placing that gas station though.

BTW...I'm still taking the snake out tonight. Can give her a wipe down tomorow morning early. Steets ought to be nice and dry.

Bingo13
03-14-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Bad news guys, I won't be showing. :( Thought I was gonna be able to get out of work around 2ish so I could clean my car, but didn't get out till 5. I don't feel like spending 3-4 hours cleaning up my car, WOW that's a FIRST. :eek:

I have a trunk full of metal for you. PM me and may be we can meet up next week. :)

cobrapace94
03-14-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by AV8R
Darryl,

I can meet you guys at the Chevon. I'm having a hard time placing that gas station though.

BTW...I'm still taking the snake out tonight. Can give her a wipe down tomorow morning early. Steets ought to be nice and dry.

Hey Jason, it is on 45N feeder street just north of 1960 (on the right of course) :) , can't\shouldn't miss it. Or get ahold of Sherri, as she will be comming down 1960 towards 45.

And yes BBQ sounds GOOD after a hard days showing. You could always get up @ 4 or 5 in the morning to clean the car????? I wouldn't either. :D

Firme
03-14-2003, 11:02 PM
I think I will not be showing...

Mike.... as far as Bar-BQ, I have a few good recipes, one for chicken and other for cheddarworst (sausage with cheese in it.. yum yum)

let me know

Topless In Tex
03-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey Ya'll...
Well, Steve said at dinner he would let ya'll know whats going on...but JUST IN CASE the couch calls his name, I will do it for him.... ;) (I'm lookin' out for ya huuuny!) :)
Im gonna be at his house about 7:00a.m.!!!:eek: We are shooting to get across town, and meet up w/ ya'll by 8:15 at the meeting spot.
I still have a car full of crap from Austin, had the top down all week, and the pollen was an inch thick inside and out, and got caught in the lovely rain...but I'm gonna show anyways...I only had about an hour and a half to wash it down, and I am now about to vaccum and wipe it down...Looks like crap, but what the hell...I had more important things I wanted to do today! :)
Edmond, I think I have your cellphone # in a pm but im not sure, can you go ahead and pm it to me again? I need to log it in my phone...if ya'll dont hear from us or see us by 8:15, someone call my cell, and I'll let ya know where we are. HOPEFULLY we WILL not get caught up in traffic like last weekend!!! THAT SUCKED!:mad:
Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!! :thumbsup:
Time to get working on the car....cya in the a.m....
:banana:TNT:banana: