PDA

View Full Version : FS/Trade: Steeda Ultra-lites w/Nitto DR's

Ken 01-Cobra
03-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Two (2) Steeda Ultra-lite 17x9 satin wheels mounted with Nitto 275-40-17 drag radials. The drag radials still have 85% of the tread left, and the wheels are in excellent condition. The wheels have been used at the strip 5 times, and are really in "like new" condition. Neither the wheels nor the tires have any street miles on them...they were used only at the strip.

These cost me $730 using club discounts! I will take $450 for them from club members only. If you're not a club member, my asking price is $500.

I no longer wish to trade these as I've found and purchased my new wheels and tires.

http://www.burtsonline.net/ken/images/Steedas_Nittos460.jpg

Diamondz
03-18-2003, 12:06 PM
I need 4, not 2 Ken ;) I'm still avidly searching for my Steeda chrome rims. Someone's gotta post a set for sale one day ...

Ken 01-Cobra
03-18-2003, 12:16 PM
Sorry, but I couldn't see the cost of the chromes for "racing wheels". ;) If you know of anyone that needs them, or has what I want and would like to trade, let me know.

stylin99
03-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Ken, I'm VERY interested....Emailing you now...

Ken 01-Cobra
03-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Since it seems everyone who replies wants a picture, I went ahead and shot one. I also measured the tread depth while I was at it, and it turned out I was a bit pessimistic on how much I had used. Updated info is in the top message...

Ken 01-Cobra
03-29-2003, 11:41 AM
Price update...

scocher
03-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Hey Ken! I haven't heard from you in a while. Besides selling the rims, what's new??

Ken 01-Cobra
03-29-2003, 06:56 PM
Hey Cheryl...Same Stuff, Different Day. I'll shoot you an email when I get a minute. I THINK I was the last one to send an email anyway. ;)

scocher
03-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Ken 01-Cobra
Hey Cheryl...Same Stuff, Different Day. I'll shoot you an email when I get a minute. I THINK I was the last one to send an email anyway. ;)

:o oops sorry. I'll try to do better next time :D

Ken 01-Cobra
03-31-2003, 11:55 AM
SOLD

scocher
04-01-2003, 06:30 PM
SOLD

CONGRATS!! :D

scocher
04-01-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey, don't you owe me an email, yet? ;)

Ken 01-Cobra
04-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by scocher
CONGRATS!! :D
Heheh...to bad the deal fell through. They are back up for sale! :D

scocher
04-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Heheh...to bad the deal fell through. They are back up for sale! :D

:(

White98SVT
04-01-2003, 11:08 PM
I so wish I had the money Ken....I'd grab them in a second. But seeing as I'm in college, yup you guessed it...I'm broke:mad:

scocher
04-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by White98SVT
I so wish I had the money Ken....I'd grab them in a second. But seeing as I'm in college, yup you guessed it...I'm broke:mad:

In college??? and you have a COBRA??:eek: :eek:

Oh, wait a minute :lurk: :lurk: I had my first Cobra when I was in college :D :D

I have a confession to make. I returned to college to get my Master's Degree and I was, well, let's just say not a youngin' ;) :rotf: :rotf:

Ken 01-Cobra
04-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Hey, that's okay. I remember college days too. Amazing what fun one can have on a few bucks though!

I'm sure that they will sell at either NMRA or FFW. ;)

White98SVT
04-02-2003, 10:39 PM
In college??? and you have a COBRA??:eek: :eek:

Oh, wait a minute :lurk: :lurk: I had my first Cobra when I was in college :D :D

I have a confession to make. I returned to college to get my Master's Degree and I was, well, let's just say not a youngin' ;) :rotf: :rotf:

Well good for you......I'm actually finishing up pre-requistes to get into the Graduate school to work on my MBA:thumbsup:

scocher
04-02-2003, 11:05 PM
Well good for you......I'm actually finishing up pre-requistes to get into the Graduate school to work on my MBA:thumbsup:

So, you're the average college age kid or a mature, intellectual, well maintained individual like myself? ;) :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

White98SVT
04-03-2003, 01:25 PM
So, you're the average college age kid or a mature, intellectual, well maintained individual like myself? ;) :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Umm...well I'm 24 but I am mature:cool:

Ken 01-Cobra
04-03-2003, 01:38 PM
HEY! Will you guys quit hijacking my thread? I'm tryin to sell some wheels here! ;)

Just so anyone reading this knows; YES, the wheels and DR's are still for sale. :D

scocher
04-03-2003, 08:12 PM
HEY! Will you guys quit hijacking my thread? I'm tryin to sell some wheels here! ;)

Just so anyone reading this knows; YES, the wheels and DR's are still for sale. :D

If you were hanging out in the member's only forum, you'd be used to the "hijacking". However, if you insist on proper decorum, you can just have your silly ole thread back! :mad: :mad: :moon: :moon: :moon: :tongue: :tongue: :fart:

White98SVT
04-03-2003, 08:48 PM

Sorry Ken:( Actually I'm asking a buddy here from school if he wants to buy, he's actually from Atlanta so he could pick them up.

[/hijack]

scocher
04-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Sorry Ken:( Actually I'm asking a buddy here from school if he wants to buy, he's actually from Atlanta so he could pick them up.

[/hijack]

Don't apologize :nope: :nope: :nope: We were just trying to be socialable here :p ;)

Ken 01-Cobra
04-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Ya'll are to much! Proper decorum indeed! As if anyone here even knows what proper decorum means! ;)

Dear Ms. Manners,

Is closing your message with a bunch of mooning icon's proper?

Signed,
Confused in Atlanta

Dear Confused,

You must be writing car people on the web. THEY consider this proper decorum, a trend not generally followed in other, more conservative circles.

Keep a stiff upper lip and maintain your dignity.

Signed,
Ms. Manners

<snicker> :D ;) :D :rolleyes:

Ken 01-Cobra
04-04-2003, 03:18 PM
These have been SOLD pending receipt of funds!

Thank you for your interest.

Ok, ya'll can hijack the thread again. ;) :D ;)

scocher
04-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Ya'll are to much! Proper decorum indeed! As if anyone here even knows what proper decorum means! ;)

Dear Ms. Manners,

Is closing your message with a bunch of mooning icon's proper?

Signed,
Confused in Atlanta

Dear Confused,

You must be writing car people on the web. THEY consider this proper decorum, a trend not generally followed in other, more conservative circles.

Keep a stiff upper lip and maintain your dignity.

Signed,
Ms. Manners

<snicker> :D ;) :D :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I was literally laughing myself onto the floor when I read that!!!! TOUCHE!!!! and as the Marines would say: OU RAH!!! You are truly a master of the written word. As one who appreciates said mastery, I must humble myself before you! :hail: :hail: :hail:

scocher
04-04-2003, 08:32 PM
These have been SOLD pending receipt of funds!

Thank you for your interest.

Ok, ya'll can hijack the thread again. ;) :D ;)

:tongue: I don't remember asking your permission. I think that would negate the meaning of "hijack" ;) ;) :rotf:

Ken 01-Cobra
04-04-2003, 10:01 PM
I was literally laughing myself onto the floor when I read that!!!! TOUCHE!!!! and as the Marines would say: OU RAH!!! You are truly a master of the written word. As one who appreciates said mastery, I must humble myself before you! :hail: :hail: :hail:
{SLAP} NO, we WON'T go there! This is a family board! ;)

Heheh...glad you enjoy my little descents into sillyness. Just don't get me started on the puns, and you'll stay safe. :D

Ken 01-Cobra
04-04-2003, 10:05 PM
:tongue: I don't remember asking your permission. I think that would negate the meaning of "hijack" ;) ;) :rotf:
Heh...yes dear. I withdraw my permission. ;)

scocher
04-04-2003, 10:12 PM
{SLAP} NO, we WON'T go there! This is a family board! ;)

Heheh...glad you enjoy my little descents into sillyness. Just don't get me started on the puns, and you'll stay safe. :D

I have a tendency to get punny once in a while myself ;) It must be an old people thing :p :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Heh...yes dear. I withdraw my permission. ;)

Withdrawl accepted

:eek: That didn't sound too good, did it??:doubt:

Ken 01-Cobra
04-04-2003, 11:52 PM
Withdrawl accepted

:eek: :rolleyes: :grinangel Methinks you are baiting me now m'dear! ;)

Ken 01-Cobra
04-04-2003, 11:55 PM
I have a tendency to get punny once in a while myself ;) It must be an old people thing :p :rotf: :rotf:
And just who are you implying is old? :getsome: :nope: :drool:

Most of my puns only get 2/3 of the way there anyway! ;)

White98SVT
04-05-2003, 12:24 AM
Withdrawl accepted

Woah:eek:

I think this is one of the better threads I've read in a while to me anyway....and it's in the "For Sale" section:doubt:

scocher
04-05-2003, 01:39 PM
:eek: :rolleyes: :grinangel Methinks you are baiting me now m'dear! ;)

Who ME???? :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel Whatever makes you think that ;) ;)

P.S. FYI my favorite icon is: :banana: There are entire discussions about this in the Members' Only Forum, but if you prefer thinking of me as :angel: then you better not go there :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Woah:eek:

I think this is one of the better threads I've read in a while to me anyway....and it's in the "For Sale" section:doubt:

Cleverness is running amuck!! :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
04-05-2003, 01:47 PM
And just who are you implying is old? :getsome: :nope: :drool:

Most of my puns only get 2/3 of the way there anyway! ;)

Guilty! :( However, physical age matters not. In fact, as I get older I realize I am getting SO MUCH BETTER!!! ;) :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: