PDA

View Full Version : Car of the Month....

97CasperCobra
03-18-2003, 01:15 AM
OK guys, if you want your car on the "Feature Car" section send me 2 or 3 nice photos of your car and what mods you have. If you don't have any photos, PM me and we can hook up one weekend to take some or pull me aside at the next meeting. Also a short story of how you came to own your car would be nice. Maybe with this we can get this section of the website going. :thumbsup:

Mike

Levi
03-18-2003, 11:06 AM
Sweet,

I think everyone can handle this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Firme
03-18-2003, 11:32 AM
Along with the Featured Car, there is another area I need to populate. If you submit me your car pictures and a write up, there is a SCMC members section that we need to fill with member's snakes. You will be able to keep sending me pictures you like of your ride to add to that page, that way you could have a page dedicated to your car. (helps if you wanna show off your car in the forums, you can just link your member page)

firme@houston.rr.com

Levi
03-18-2003, 11:44 AM
Edmond this is really cool, thanks to you and Mike for taking the time to speak out and create this great motivation.:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
03-18-2003, 02:00 PM
Actually everyone, send the information to Edmond so he can take it straight from his e-mail to the website. We just need to get our little section of the internet kickin'. :thumbsup:

svt tam
03-18-2003, 02:09 PM
sweet!!!!!:thumbsup: I'll send you info on my car once I get all the mods put on within this next month.

Firme
03-18-2003, 02:30 PM
while we are at it, I also can use Sound clips of exhaust if you have aftermarket exhaust, you can email me the clip and the type of exhaust.

I also need Tech write ups... I don't care if its doing a cross drilled rotor install, or a tri-Ax. You can make it in MS Word and I will convert it. I have been working on the IRS spring / Coil over install, but haveing 6 hours and 120 pics to sift through on top of everythign else, has put it on the back burner.

But I need content.. it doesn't have to be much, just something to get this rolling, then we can add to it.

Thanks,
-Edmond