PDA

View Full Version : Austin Cruise Photos On the website

Firme
03-18-2003, 03:23 AM
The pictures are ready, I am still making some changes, but its a go.

Please check them out at http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/ and click on the Austin Pics Icon

The video is still being edited, but will be up soon..

Levi
03-18-2003, 11:38 AM
Thanks Edmond good job. Sweet job of setting this up on the web site and you took some great pictures. We must thank Mike for the good pictures and video. Did I forget something or someone's,,,,,,,thinking. If Mike and Edmond where driving there cars during the action pictures of the cars,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ow yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, didn't Amanda and Annie take those Great Action Cruise Shots? I think so!.,,,,,,,,, Thanks to Amanda and Annie.

Firme
03-18-2003, 12:27 PM
Bart and Sherri contributed also Stan..

:thumbsup:

Levi
03-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Firme
Bart and Sherri contributed also Stan..

:thumbsup:

Also, a big thanks to Bart and Sherri.:thumbsup:

Edmond and Mike, I was just picking on you about the girls..................:rotf:

97CasperCobra
03-18-2003, 01:58 PM
I know, I know. I Amanda knew how to drive my car I may have let her drive while I take the pics. You would have seen some mad photo skillz then. LOL Out the window sitting on the door going 70mph....whoooohooooo. :thumbsup: Thanks for getting it up Edmond, now where's the burnout?? hehehehe. Thanks to everyone who took pics.

Firme
03-18-2003, 02:33 PM
the bunrnout and the flyby are next...

then the big trip video ( man there is so much footage to sift through and organize)

hey what song did you want for the burnout??

I have real nice NOFX song, and the 30 foot fall "F*CK Y'all we're from texas" the I will put on one of the variations.

I am working on a good intro and Credits right now :D

Firme
03-18-2003, 02:37 PM
oh, a side note... even though digital camera's are convenient and a great help for getting pics online, I can still see the difference between even a 3.3 megapixel camera and a SLR (Like Barts). SLR's still produce a higher quality and less pixelated picture.

summary: Bart sucks :p and I gotta dig out my Nikon SLR :D ( or win the lotto and get a Nikon D1x 6 megapixel digital SLR). I was not happy with the way the digital camera's captured the overcast lighting over the trip weekend

97CasperCobra
03-18-2003, 02:50 PM
the bunrnout and the flyby are next...

hey what song did you want for the burnout??

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!! :thumbsup:

Bartman01
03-18-2003, 05:16 PM
Good job Edmond - I know how much work it can be to get that stuff together and post it online. I'm in the middle of re-doing mine right now and it is a huge pain.

oh, a side note... even though digital camera's are convenient and a great help for getting pics online, I can still see the difference between even a 3.3 megapixel camera and a SLR (Like Barts). SLR's still produce a higher quality and less pixelated picture.

And those were just low quality lab scans I gave you. Just wait till I get the 4000dpi film scanner :). The cheapest Digital SLR that I would consider runs about $2000, so I think I will just stick to film for now. I may eventually pick up a cheap Digital Point & Shoot to carry around all the time, but the image difference is worth the film hassle for me.

JBejarano
03-18-2003, 10:32 PM
awsome pictures!! :thumbsup: looks like it was a blast, wish I could have gone :(

Topless In Tex
03-18-2003, 11:36 PM
REALLY good pics Edmond!!!!!! I LIKE THEM! :) Somehow, I need to get you all of mine...maybe I'll try tomorrow night, or sometime this week! I got a bunch of them.
:banana:TNT:banana:

94 White Snake
03-19-2003, 09:49 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great job you guys!
Steve (White Snake)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

JBoden
03-19-2003, 10:10 PM
The photos are fabulous. Great job !!!! It's going to make the newsletter light up.