PDA

View Full Version : Support Benefit Car Show this SAT. 3-22-03

94 White Snake
03-19-2003, 10:39 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
This will be up on the Northside of town can any members make it out? :burnout:
Sat. March 22nd
Jody Frenchmeyer
Benefit Car Show / Reg: 10a.m. Trophies: 4:30 -open till 6pm. 23 Classes Entry:$20Location: The Boat @ 3 Cheers parking lot- 2462 FM 1960 West / KuykendahlCustom Car, Truck, Motorcycle, and Race Car Classes.
This show is a benefit to help the family Jody Frenchmeyer who passed away last January.
If you are interested in Judging, PLEASE contact me (WhiteSnake) Sohrenssen at SohSafe@aol.com. I encourage EVERYONE to come out to this show...its for a very worthy cause. It will be a good oppurtunity to make the club known and to show your support. Doorprizes, give aways, and a raffle as well.
Steve (White snake) with the help of CC
PS
I will make sure that all the Mustangs will have a class and will be judged at this show unlike last weekend:clown:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topless In Tex
03-19-2003, 09:09 PM
Hey ya'll...Its me, CC, Founder and President of the 'Lets See How Many Times We Can Get Pulled Over Club"...lol...:flash:

Steve is right...we need EVERYONES support if ya'll can make it...We know this is short notice. We just got asked to judge it this past weekend....I know ya'll are planning on coming down to OUR side of town for the DYNO DAY!!! (figures!!!) :what:

If there is anybody who decides they wanna show, or judge, or even just come and visit, Please let us know! It would be a good oppurtunity to put the club in the Public Eye again...We will be closer to ya'lls side of town...

Hope to see some of ya out at the show, they will be having a DJ as well, along w/ the other things that Steve mentioned....
Please give it some thought!

:banana:TNT:banana: (CC)

Topless In Tex
03-19-2003, 09:48 PM
Here is the flyer to the show... Hope this works! :rolleyes:
:banana:TNT:banana:

(It was not in the right format, and I actually figured out how to save it as a zip...could not figure out how to change it to a JPG though! :( )