PDA

View Full Version : Who's Cmp Bound ???


COBRA #17
03-30-2003, 10:55 PM
OK let's see it ? Who's going and what days? I plan on showing up late thursday night. Got some new tires to cycle and some cobwebs & snow flakes to work out of my head !!!
We got 8 to 10 inches of snow last night and today!!!

:cussing: I CAN"T TAKE ANY MORE !!!!!!! I just can't take any more snow !!!!

AI EAST ASST Director
COBRA #17 :thumbsup:

johnbasf
03-30-2003, 11:21 PM
I think I'll be there Thursday night also.
:thumbsup:

justagt
03-31-2003, 08:41 AM
I will there for school on Friday and the get beat up on the weekend. John, where are you staying?

2KWhiteSnake
03-31-2003, 11:39 AM
I'm gonna come and watch John do his comp school stuff on Friday. I've been summoned to work on Saturday and Sunday, so I won't be running. Learned a TON this weekend with an excellent instructor. Was good to see Jason and Shugg again. Wish more of the Cobra club could have made it.

Craig

johnbasf
03-31-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by justagt
I will there for school on Friday and the get beat up on the weekend. John, where are you staying?

Not really sure call me. 336-712-4109

johnbasf
03-31-2003, 10:19 PM
I need to go get a rearview mirror so I can see all of you guys Saturday. :thumbsup:

sn8kbit
03-31-2003, 10:26 PM
here ya go John...

http://www.colemanracing.com/section/index.htp?id=718

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Blown96Snake
03-31-2003, 10:28 PM
I'll be there on Friday around 2-3. I am going to be helping set up and then registration or whatever. Can't wait to see you guys. I will have my cobra (white w/ blue rollbar padding) wish I could run it....long story.......

Dave

johnbasf
03-31-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
here ya go John...

http://www.colemanracing.com/section/index.htp?id=718

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:

johnbasf
03-31-2003, 10:54 PM
" Damn is that Shugg back there? " :D

svt_coupe
04-01-2003, 08:31 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

If I don't get my new front strut before then, it certainly will be Shugg back there!! (I blew a strut rather catastrophically about 4:30 on Sunday evening... not good).

Blown96Snake
04-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Shugg-When do you leave for the otc? Will you be at cmp this weekend? Later guys

Dave

b_tone
04-01-2003, 09:09 AM
Shugg, how does one blow a strut while not on the race track? Did you forget to use the trailer ramps again@!? Boy you need to learn that though your car may sit like a 4X4, it's not heavy duty enough to bounce off the trailer.....

ha ha! ;)

only playin with words...

COBRA #17
04-01-2003, 10:47 AM
HERE WE GO !!!!!;)

Hey Tone I don't know about falling off the trailer but I know he keeps the tools in the trunk to fix it !!!!:D

Yeah John you better get a mirror so you can see Shugg and I coming up to lap your ARSE !!!:D
I promise one thing you won't have any trouble seeing me in your mirrors !!!!:D In fact you better get one you can flip up to reduce the glare !!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey WOW!!! that was SHUGG posting did someone wake him up ( ripvanshuggy)!!!!

AI EAST Asst Director
(very bright)COBRA #17

svt_coupe
04-01-2003, 03:25 PM
The tools were to adjust my cornerweigting dynamically. :D The ramps - hmmm... I don't recall that one.

I wasn't at the racetrack!!! Honest!!

LOL!!! ripvanshuggy... I never knew there could be so many variations of my name until I started AI racing!! :D :D :thumbsup:

b_tone
04-01-2003, 04:00 PM
So Shuggimuffin, how did you blow a strut? you know that the most common reason for a strut failure is overheating due to constant piston movement without any cooling time which results in the oil becoming too hot and boiling past the seals....so with that being said how was your front end bouncing up and down so much that you wasted a strut?

Hmmm very suspicious......

johnbasf
04-01-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by COBRA #17
HERE WE GO !!!!!;)

Hey Tone I don't know about falling off the trailer but I know he keeps the tools in the trunk to fix it !!!!:D

Yeah John you better get a mirror so you can see Shugg and I coming up to lap your ARSE !!!:D
I promise one thing you won't have any trouble seeing me in your mirrors !!!!:D In fact you better get one you can flip up to reduce the glare !!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey WOW!!! that was SHUGG posting did someone wake him up ( ripvanshuggy)!!!!

AI EAST Asst Director
(very bright)COBRA #17

It's a long way around this big arse. :D :D

97whitevert
04-01-2003, 05:00 PM
Wish we could be there to support you guys! but, you know we will be there at other ones!

John-- good luck in this huge endeavor!! I admire you for it! and can't wait to see you in action!:D:D:D

Shuggybutt: ;) hope you get that car fixed; you have a championship to defend! AND good luck in the OTC!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
04-01-2003, 07:02 PM
I'm planning to come down on Friday for part of the day to watch the comp school. I wish I could make it for the races Friday and Saturday but I committed to the Auto fair when the schedule first said that this event was going to be last weekend! :( :( Oh well I'll be coming to several other NASA events this year! :D :D :thumbsup:

2KWhiteSnake
04-01-2003, 07:12 PM
I'll be down there Friday to watch also Greg. 2 CMP weekends in one month drained the checkbook. :)

Craig:bounce:

Big Daddy
04-01-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by 2KWhiteSnake
I'll be down there Friday to watch also Greg. 2 CMP weekends in one month drained the checkbook. :)

Craig:bounce:

Craig are you going to Auto Fair Sat and Sun?? I'll see you Friday! :D :thumbsup:

Oh YA I'll be in the Dingo! :( :( Car will be locked up at Auto Fair!

2KWhiteSnake
04-01-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Craig are you going to Auto Fair Sat and Sun?? I'll see you Friday! :D :thumbsup:

Oh YA I'll be in the Dingo! :( :( Car will be locked up at Auto Fair!


I won't be at the Auto Fair. It's my weekend to work, but I'm gonna skip out Friday at around 12:30 and run down to CMP to cheer on Johnny P.

Craig