PDA

View Full Version : Snakebite

Levi
04-01-2003, 04:00 PM
April issue of Snakebite is out and has our Austin cruise write up.
Thanks to all of you for a great adventure.
And a Thank You to Jim Boden for such a great write up.

We ROCK.........:thumbsup:

Firme
04-01-2003, 05:01 PM
:bounce:

yup yup

thanks JIM
:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
04-01-2003, 05:07 PM
Man...i didn't get one. :(

Guess that's what you get for not renewing....Tony, ya better not start lookin for a new SCC regional rep. :D It's going in the mail tomorrow.

JBoden
04-01-2003, 08:54 PM
The newsletter is a gas to work on - I really appreciated everyones input for the Austin Cruise write up. Please keep submitting ideas for tech articles and feature car write-ups.

This newsletter is distributed all over the place - it even gets to SVT in Dearborn.

Jim Boden

Topless In Tex
04-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey, I'd really like to see it!!!
How can I see it since I am not able to become a Member of the National Club, since I dont have a Cobra? Can someone put a link to the article in this thread, or something??? I'd really like to read the article! :) :( or email me a copy? Pweeeeze!!! :(:(
:banana:TNT:banana:

Levi
04-02-2003, 09:54 AM
I will pm it to you Christine

Firme
04-02-2003, 11:50 AM
:D
:cool:

cobrabitn
04-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Chrisitine,

Go ahead and get your copy but let us know when you have it so we can take the link back off the BB.

Thanks a bunch and hope you like it! :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
04-02-2003, 11:44 PM
FIRST OF ALL.....I REALLY appreciate ya'll giving me the link!!!!!! ;) I CANT wait to read it...and....I TRIED!!!! ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: Evidently when my pc crashed, and I had the original version of Acrobat Reader reinstalled, (3.1 I think) I guess it is not SUFFICIENT to open the whole thing?
THE FIRST TWO PAGES ARE BLANK, AND THERE ARE NO PICTURES...GOD, I HATE MY POS COMPUTER! The first error says "Error processing this page contains a bad cmap/encoding" the second error says: "File contains info not understood by the viewer!" ugggggggggggg!
I looked on thier website, and i dont see a way to upgrade my AR w/out paying $250 for it. Is there something ya'll know of that I can do? OR is there a way someone can 'copy and paste' the pages to an email so that they will not have to be opened? This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!:jason: :blast: :evil:

But once again, thanks guys for the link, and thanks Cobrabitn for letting them send it to me!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: ;) now..if I could only read it!

Firme
04-03-2003, 12:35 AM
Christine... you need Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher to view the file

you can get this FREE

here is the link for the download page.. you just download the file then run it to install Acrobat 5.x .... I would recommend UNISTALLING the old acrobat reader FIRST. You can do this by going to the ADD/REMOVE programs option in your Control Panel.

here is the link
Acrobat 5 DOWNLOAD (http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html)

Topless In Tex
04-03-2003, 12:39 AM
THANKS EDMOND!!!!
do I unistall the old one before or after i download the new one? AND IT will install okay, ya think?? I'd like to go ahead and do it. THANKS again for the info....lemme know! ;)

Firme
04-03-2003, 12:43 AM
It is not an absolute requirement to uninstall the old one. BUT. I WOULD first uninstall the old one comletely, and then install the new version. Just keeps things less cluttered and sqeeky clean that way, and avoids a small percentage of possible problems.

:thumbsup:

hope hou enjoy it;)