PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS DAVID M. (read)

Firme
04-03-2003, 01:51 AM
Congratulations to David M. (01 cobra toy) for being the first car of the month. The featured car section is officially now ACTIVE. David got the honors (sorry Stan, he beat you by mere hours for getting the photos in :D ) for turning in 3 or more pictures of his car along with a short write-up, mods, and dyno #'s.

You too can have you car featured, as they will change each month. All you have to do is email me 3 or more pics of your car, with a small write up, including any info like mods, dyno #'s and graphs and anything else useful. (sorry this feature is only available to active member). Submitting your car will also put you in the members car page, with a dedicated page just for your car (comming next).

MY EMAIL ---> firme@houston.rr.com

check out DAVIDS CAR.. got to www.svtmustangcobraclub.com (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com) and click the featured car pic on the right...

Thanks everyone

97CasperCobra
04-03-2003, 08:41 AM
Damn....bout time.....WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

Good work Edmond. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
04-03-2003, 09:51 AM
:thumbsup: Thanks Edmond....... I sent $20 to your PO box......

Haha

Levi
04-03-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Firme
(sorry Stan, he beat you by mere hours for getting the photos in)

Edmond you are just jealous of the fact that Mike, Bart and I got to take David's 03 out for a test drive that day we all went to the houston car show.:rotf:

Congratulations to David M. :thumbsup:

Firme
04-03-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Levi
Edmond you are just jealous of the fact that Mike, Bart and I got to take David's 03 out for a test drive that day we all went to the houston car show.:rotf:

all I gotta say to that is http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/smilies/arg.gif

(if you don't know by now, that is my favorite smilie, you hear that Rich :D)

cobrapace94
04-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Congrats David, looks good. That is a sweet ride. :thumbsup: :bounce: :burnout: :hail:

msmap
04-03-2003, 06:13 PM
Good work, David :thumbsup:

slowpoke
04-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Nice pics David. Can't wait to see the Cobra in Autorama.

Oh, and for the record can I be at the top of the list to have a shot at buying the 03 when the 05's come out and you can't resist passing up the first Blue Oval sign you see? Just thinking ahead cause you know we become creatures of habit.

Mike C

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JBoden
04-04-2003, 09:04 PM
GREAT WRITE-UP !!!!