PDA

View Full Version : Back up & running!!

SVT99
04-07-2003, 11:38 PM
Ahhh! Finally back on line:) We just got a phone line for the computer today, it was too far away from all the jacks to connect. Been hell not being able to get online. Yes Christine we're really close to one another. We'll have a "house warming" soon. Everybody keeps asking when we're having one. Friends, co-workers & family. We didn't plan on having one, but we're giving in to peer pressure! Maybe we can work something out for your May meet? I'll come by the spring show in L.C. since it's about 10 mins away. See what everyone thinks about coming down in May.

Firme
04-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Glad to see you "got yourself connected" again :D

I couldn't image not having access :eek:

SVT99
04-08-2003, 11:47 PM
It was hectic. I would have moved the computer, but been so busy unpacking I didn't have time or the strength to do it. Moving sucks!! Al helped me move, and he fell out of the truck onto the ground in the first 30 mins. I felt really bad, he's doing ok now.

Firme
04-09-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by SVT99
It was hectic. I would have moved the computer, but been so busy unpacking I didn't have time or the strength to do it. Moving sucks!! Al helped me move, and he fell out of the truck onto the ground in the first 30 mins. I felt really bad, he's doing ok now.

Ouch :eek:

I hope he is OK, Y'all should come out on the 19th and bring him along... it would be nice to see yall again

SVT99
04-11-2003, 12:06 AM
I plan on coming for awhile. Be good to se you guys. Gonna try and talk Al into bringing the Roush.

Topless In Tex
04-12-2003, 12:52 AM
YA, I was by your neighborhood the other day! lol! too funny! Glad your back!
I'm kicking around having a little something over here after our show next Saturday....depends on if I can get my house looking presentable or not...I still have not had everyone that moved me over and that was over a YEAR ago! Lets get together sometime, I'll come check out your pad, and ya'll can come check out mine! :)
BTW: I sent the info to our Newsletter (Space City) person for the STANG your looking for, and put my name and a number as a contact....maybe we'll have some luck! :
You still got my cell #....give me a call sometime when ya'll are hanging around!
TTYL...
:banana:TNT:banana:

SVT99
04-14-2003, 11:41 PM
Thanks Christine! And have a cookout for those guys who helped you move!! We had one the weekend after we moved in. Just a small one to thank the people who helped, and stored stuff for us until we moved. We'll give you a call one weekend. Been busy doing stuff around here, no spare time any more. You know how that is.See you at spring show.