PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Mustang Event

RaceRat
04-09-2003, 09:59 AM
Hey folks...anyone up for a cruise to SA?
We're having our 3rd Annual StangNet Shootout April 25, 26.

We'll be giving away some cool door prizes at Saturday's Show n Shine and then heading to San Antonio Raceway for some drag racing.

If you want more info, email me at racerat2003@yahoo.com

Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.modularmadness.com/photo-albums/racerat/albums/userpics/snflyer.jpg

Andy M
04-09-2003, 11:03 AM
Sounds like fun!! But, I am unfortunately not going to be able to make this one. I am going to MSR this weekend, AND then to Hallet for the Porsche Club MayFast event the first weekend in May, so it would not be "politically correct" for me to ask for another hall pass in between. My wife is already sore at me for doing two track events in one month!:mad:

You guys have fun!!

Firme
04-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Heyyy, how ya been...long time no hear

this sounds kewl, I will check to see if I can go...

btw, I haven't gotten the CD yet :p

RaceRat
04-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Firme
btw, I haven't gotten the CD yet :p

uhh....oops:flush:

Things have been hectic here. Todd's on a really goofy schedule because of "world events", the Cobra has been off the road for a couple of weeks due to a snapped half shaft and well...sometimes I forget things.

Honest...the vid is put together and I tried emailing it, but it didn't work. I'll get it on a CD tonight....I PROMISE!!

Tracy

97CasperCobra
04-09-2003, 01:18 PM
Looks like an awesome time, I'll see what my schedule looks like Tracy. Hope I can make it, but I'm taking my car in for some work to be done. :(

Topless In Tex
04-12-2003, 01:01 AM
Hi Tracy!
Dang, that sounds cool.....
We have a prior commitment on the 26th...Rainmans' 45th Bday party! So, unfortunately we will have to spend all day Saturday in his pool, his hottub, eating , drinking...(margaritas of corse!)...and just being miserable! LOL! ;)
Hope it goes well, and we will be w/ ya'll in SPIRIT! :)
Maybe if we ever make it over to San Antonio for anything else, we'll let ya know, and we can hook up!
:banana:TNT:banana: