PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tony

johnbasf
04-11-2003, 04:05 PM
I want to thank Tony for giving us this forum. It will be a great place to post our pics and videos. This site does get 2 million hits a month. :D

cobrabitn
04-11-2003, 04:08 PM
No problem John! ;)

You can thank Rich for the outstanding web work. He has really made the SCMC website hum.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

johnbasf
04-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
No problem John! ;)

You can thank Rich for the outstanding web work. He has really made the SCMC website hum.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know Rich does an awesome job. I was getting some new #'s made for my car and the lady at the graphics shop wanted me to get het in contact with him. Thanks Rich

One note, lets keep this forum a clean place just like the rest of the boards.

98banana
04-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Yes, very cool Tony! :thumbsup:

Dean95CobraR
04-12-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by 98banana
Yes, very cool Tony! :thumbsup:

I agree! Thanks.:bounce:

COBRA #17
04-12-2003, 10:19 AM
I would like to thank you also Tony & Rich!!!

The key to AI growing is getting the word out and getting people interested and all of this helps !!!!

I hope we can work out some kind of deal at the Charlotte event ( NASA AI race) with you guys !! It would be great for you guys to show up and have a better show feild than the BLING BLING guys!! Tony John Dan and myself need to get together on this!
" HYPER POOP " Huh, Long live American Iron!!!!

AI EAST Asst DIrector
COBRA #17 :thumbsup:

HistoricMustang
04-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Thanks a bunch from the oldest car running in American Iron - hopefully there will be more.....

GREAT bunch of guys and gals.

AIX #97
www.historicmustang.com

svt_coupe
04-22-2003, 09:19 AM
I'm a little late... but I'd like to add in my thanks to Tony and Rich also. This forum is a great idea.