View Full Version : How do you join?

SlowCobra
04-11-2003, 09:20 PM
How do you join?

Big Daddy
04-11-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by SlowCobra
How do you join?

How do you join the message board...Looks like you did! :D :D ;) How do you join the club? Go to the main page www.svtcobraclub.com and click on the membership link. Print the application, fill it out and send it in to Tony with a check. :D

tnturbo
04-11-2003, 09:58 PM
Slow Cobra if you want I will bring you a membership application at one of the next Kmart meets.

cobrabitn
04-12-2003, 07:27 AM
Jeff,

We have enough members in Knoxville now to set up a meet. Are you ready to spearhead one for us? I have some ideas so tell me a number I can reach you this weekend?

Thanks,:thumbsup:

SlowCobra
04-12-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by tnturbo
Slow Cobra if you want I will bring you a membership application at one of the next Kmart meets.

:thumbsup: Thanks man. Off to FFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

scocher
05-02-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by SlowCobra
How do you join?

SlowCobra :eek: :eek: :eek: ??????? I didn't think there was such a thing! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

P.S. Welcome to the FUN!!! ;) This is Cheryl :D

SlowCobra
05-02-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by scocher
SlowCobra :eek: :eek: :eek: ??????? I didn't think there was such a thing! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well.......I had to find a good name for it. I thought that would be better than Procharged Cobra. ;)

SlowCobra
05-02-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by scocher

Well.......it put down over 450 rwhp. :D :D But it just will not hook.:( ;)