PDA

View Full Version : Blue Oval Car Show

cobltng
04-14-2003, 06:05 PM
MCOH has been approached by Traders Village to organize a massive Car Show targeted for mid Sept,03. This would be a "covered show" so rain or shine applies. It would involve all Blue Oval clubs and people in any club that shows a Ford Product.

This is a Show inside a Show. each participating Club would have their own Show and award their own Trophies. I have contacted Halo, they are in, I have contacted The Thunderbird Club and they are in. I know I can get the Jag Club and the Falcon Club. Yours Truly is the point person for this endeavor but I will need help as time goes on. Who from SCMC is going to volunteer? All this takes are some organizational skills and contacts. Anybody know anybody in the Focus Camp? Sound like fun?? More Later

Firme
04-15-2003, 08:17 AM
I might be interested John, can you get me all the details.

Thanks,
Edmond

cobltng
04-15-2003, 10:18 AM
Edmond,as you can imagine there arn't many details at the moment. There certainly is a cost in here somewhere and I don't think Traders is fully aware of how many Fords would show up. Right now I am trying to generate interest,step two is try to obtain a raw car count. Once we have info along those lines the serious details will begin to fall in place. I think this will fly or fail in the next 30 days. The real emphasis of this show is a massive gathering of people with similar interests to have a good time for a day. For sure more to come.