PDA

View Full Version : NEED Stock Rims w/ Tires

Diamondz
04-16-2003, 10:38 AM
I was just burnt bad on a deal with a guy from Stangnet. I am now in a situation where I am needing to purchase a CHEAP set of stock 5 lug rims with tires ASAP. Please email me with the year/style, pricing, and tread life left if you have a set for sale. 1badpony@svtoa-atlanta.org I am in Greenville SC and willing to pick up, or meet half way.

Thanks,
Donna

cobrabitn
04-16-2003, 12:09 PM
I'm sure you can find a set of wheels here on our site Donna. We have several sets for sale by various members.

BTW, please tell your club about our Mustang and Cobra show in North Atlanta on April 27, 2003. We hope some of you can make it as we have a lot of raffle door prizes. Last year we had over $2000.00 worth of prizes and gave them away to thirty participants. We hope you guys will consider coming to our event?
Check the website for a registration form. www.svtcobraclub.com

Thanks,

Diamondz
04-16-2003, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the invite ;) I'll post on our calendar of events & mention it at this weeks meeting. I plan on attending myself, providing my car isn't sitting on blocks LOL Oh, and as long as V6's are allowed :D

-Donna

cobrabitn
04-16-2003, 12:40 PM
All Model/Year Mustangs and SVT's with one Ford category can attend this event. ;)

tnturbo
04-16-2003, 05:24 PM
Are you looking for 17" Cobra or GT rims or will anything do? If you are willing to run the 16" Waffle Star wheels or the 15" V6 wheels you should be able to buy a set cheap (especially the 15") from a local junkyard.

Diamondz
04-16-2003, 11:37 PM
I found a set this evening on Corral. Thanks for your help guys! Hope to meet some of you April 27th. I planned to have the rims here by the 24th, and should be sporting them at the show ;)

Cobrabitn -- Check your PM's ;)