PDA

View Full Version : '03 availability down the road...

ATW
04-17-2003, 09:48 PM
I'm interested in an '03, but not currently prepared to purchase new, and probably won't be until after they've gone out of production. 6 months to a year from now, will they be out and about for sale with low miles and in great shape, or are these cars real keepers for their original owners?

97whitevert
04-18-2003, 08:47 AM
I think that you'll be able to find a good used one when the time comes. there will be many that will be keeping their baby, but many that will sell, for various reasons, got in over their heads, family situations that change, etc. Keep looking at autotraders and dealerships, thats how i found mine. Glad you found this site, and keep coming back! Ask away and we will try to answer any questions that you have!:thumbsup:

jjraiser
04-20-2003, 10:27 PM
The next generation Mustang, based on the DEW-Short chassis, will be available in about 18 months; SVT versions in the Spring of 2005. That said, you'll have enough 2003 Cobras coming available as guys "trade-up"....like me. I know that's a bit longer than your preferred timeline, but at least it's reliable fall-back expectation.