PDA

View Full Version : 4/22/03 Starbucks

Firme
04-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Who's going?

I'll be there :thumbsup:

( Starbucks across from Willowbrook mall on 1960)

Levi
04-21-2003, 04:10 PM
4sher, Dude!

riplightning
04-21-2003, 06:13 PM
I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting some you guys and gals.

Bartman01
04-21-2003, 09:43 PM
I will be there.

sbc.cobra
04-22-2003, 07:32 AM
not sure yet....got a 4# lower pulley put on and they're tuning it today...if it goes well, i'll try to show up.

AV8R
04-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Put me down as a maybe.

sbc.cobra
04-22-2003, 02:54 PM
doesn't look like it...fugging belt slip!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

my **** is slipping even w/ the idler pulley...fugg it...i ordered another belt, a non-slip pulley, and a Steeda CAI kit....the belt started slipping @ 3500 rpm and the tq was @ about 490....then it grabbed and slipped again at 5000 rpms.....HP was only at 450 when it leveled off @ 5000 rpms...you could see the belt dust coming off...anyway, they got the A/F perfect. the new belt and pulley will be on next week along w/ the new CAI...new #'s to come.

should be @ 475 rwhp and about 510 rwtq. it was headed there when it slipped. the dyno graph shows it too...pretty cool (but not cool that it's my car):mad:

Firme
04-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sbc.cobra
doesn't look like it...fugging belt slip!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

that sux about the belt Scott...hope you get the problem resolved

your numbers will be :eek: once its fixed

drive over to starbucks at below 3500 rpm and you should be fine

Evilcartman
04-22-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Firme

I'll be there :thumbsup:

What was that??????:D :D :D

Great turn out. All the important people showed.:bounce: :cool: Had a good chat with just the 4 of us. Didn't even make it to the front of the building, but that's ok.:thumbsup:

Firme
04-22-2003, 11:52 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

well that sucked....

sorry I missed out of SB... but sh**

spent 2.5 hours at the house stuck on the phone with AT&T... some of you know I've been having cell phone problems, and they had ok'd a warranty replacement phone which I got in the mail today. So I go to activate the phone and it kept falling off the network and going into analog mode. So I had to call them from the house phone and let them test this and test that for 2 HOURS. I turned the phone on and off prolly 40 times. the finally I got the "OK" for yet another replacement phone and got trasferred to warranty replacement.. it took that guy another 30 minutes to verify the test the customer service, account service, and network technician had done (yes he was trying to get me to test stuff, I was like "Eh no, I have done this crap for 2 hours"). Finally he filled the order. Well I should get another phone between 24-48 hours.. so right now I'm without a cell http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/smilies/arg.gif

... i feel nekked

Andy M
04-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Edmond,

You need to open a can of GW's "Whoop A$$" on them. That should get their attention?!!;)

Levi
04-23-2003, 10:39 AM
Peep's. I'm sorry I did not make it to SB. I was hanging out with some co-workers and I had to much pizza and beer.

Evilcartman
04-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Firme
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

well that sucked....

sorry I missed out of SB... but sh**

spent 2.5 hours at the house stuck on the phone with AT&T... some of you know I've been having cell phone problems, and they had ok'd a warranty replacement phone which I got in the mail today. So I go to activate the phone and it kept falling off the network and going into analog mode. So I had to call them from the house phone and let them test this and test that for 2 HOURS. I turned the phone on and off prolly 40 times. the finally I got the "OK" for yet another replacement phone and got trasferred to warranty replacement.. it took that guy another 30 minutes to verify the test the customer service, account service, and network technician had done (yes he was trying to get me to test stuff, I was like "Eh no, I have done this crap for 2 hours"). Finally he filled the order. Well I should get another phone between 24-48 hours.. so right now I'm without a cell http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/imgs/misc/smilies/arg.gif

... i feel nekked

Nice try buddy. You wanted Scott to come out there without taking his RPM's above 3,500.:rotf: You can make it without a cell phone.

I have AT&T also. I haven't had any issues with them and the service area is great. Sucks you are having hardware problems. Good luck.

Firme
04-23-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Nice try buddy. You wanted Scott to come out there without taking his RPM's above 3,500.:rotf: You can make it without a cell phone.

I have AT&T also. I haven't had any issues with them and the service area is great. Sucks you are having hardware problems. Good luck.

kinda hard to make it out when my home cordless only has a few hundred foot range and I was on the phone with AT&T support. ;)

when I called bart... I was still on the phone with them on hold.

I've had AT&T/Primeco since like 96... I haven't had any problems.. but with my last two phones hardware wise

the Nokia 3360 was ok, but got possesed there at the end.. the letters on the phone turned into jibberish alot. The Ericsson T61 I have now was pretty much a free phone (with my yearly upgrade credit). Otherwise their service and customer support is good.

I want to get a GSM phone, but am waiting for better rate plan and better coverage.

but its any concession, my car was clean and the RIMS were sparkling... :rotf: