PDA

View Full Version : Track pics from MSR Drivers Edge event

Andy M
04-22-2003, 02:41 AM
check this out...

also here is the link to view the rest of the pictures.........

#155 at the Ranch (http://www.just-me.com/msr_4_13/web%20155/index.htm)

cobrabitn
04-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Looking good Andy! :bounce: I like seeing those Porsche thingys in the rear...lol. :rotf:

Andy M
04-22-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Looking good Andy! :bounce: I like seeing those Porsche thingys in the rear...lol. :rotf: hehe!!! that is where they belong - in BACK of me!!

We are going to be giving them hell at Hallet next weekend (May 3rd-4th) for the Porsche Club event there. We will be 4 2000 Cobra R's there, and a slew of other old and new Mustangs - about 12 or so total. We intend to give the Porsches hell!!

97CasperCobra
04-22-2003, 08:44 PM
:drool:

VERY nice Andy. You have one of the CLEANEST R's I've seen, when TWS comes around, can I have my first ride in a R in your car?? :D

Andy M
04-23-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
:drool:

VERY nice Andy. You have one of the CLEANEST R's I've seen, when TWS comes around, can I have my first ride in a R in your car?? :D Mike,

Thanks! Actually, I think Jason's R is the CLEANEST R out there right now. However, given the nature of how I use my car, I think I do a pretty good job of keeping it looking as good as possible under the circumstances.

I will be honored to grant your wish. Wait till you feel turn 7 at 100+?!! What a rush!!

AV8R
04-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Andy M
Mike,

Thanks! Actually, I think Jason's R is the CLEANEST R out there right now. However, given the nature of how I use my car, I think I do a pretty good job of keeping it looking as good as possible under the circumstances.

I will be honored to grant your wish. Wait till you feel turn 7 at 100+?!! What a rush!!

Hey thanx for the compliment Andy. My car almost has 13,000 miles on it, so I will take it as a compliment. Bartman did an awsome job taking the pics of my car at the Woodlands Car Show. The pollen was horrible that day, but his camera did an awesome job.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37077

Thanks Bartman!

cobrabitn
04-23-2003, 11:38 AM
Andy,

Start a rivalry with the Porsche club and then tell them to come to our event so they can have a shot at us.....lol. :rotf: