PDA

View Full Version : Party Time!!

SVT99
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey guys. Tracy and I are going to have a house warming party May 17th. Would you guys be willing to count this as your May meet? You could all meet up and cruise in! It would be cool to have a street full of SVT products :jawdrop: If this is something you want to consider, we'd like to get a head count. We're gonna have our "other " friends over (the non-Cobra owners), sorry. You must play nice!

Firme
04-24-2003, 09:04 PM
David, sounds like a great idea... a BBQ :thumbsup:
and it falls on the 3rd Saturday which is meet day for the month

:thumbsup:

although some newcomer may be shy to this idea so we might have to nudge em ;)

svt tam
04-25-2003, 10:27 AM
that's a great idea. i'm in if we do it.:thumbsup: :bounce:

97CasperCobra
04-25-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by svt tam
that's a great idea. i'm in if we do it.:thumbsup: :bounce:

Let us know if we can bring any food or anything. Sounds great to me.

Originally posted by Firme
although some newcomer may be shy to this idea so we might have to nudge em

???????

Firme
04-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra

???????

I'm just saying some people when they are new to a group and just starting to hang out, might be reluctant to go to a persons house they haven't met.. that what pokin sticks are for :D

SVT99
04-26-2003, 12:17 AM
:) We'll let you know what we need as we get a little closer. Got a lot going on right now. The only thing we've done is pick the date so far. We are on vacation as of today and going to Utah Sun- Wed, Park City. That's where the Olympics were. As we get closer we'll need to get a head count so we can decide exactly what we're going to do as far as food and beverages. See you at FFW!!:D

JBoden
04-26-2003, 05:51 PM
What a great idea - count us in. Just let us know what to bring.

Jim Boden

SVT99
05-01-2003, 08:00 AM
Great Jim. We'll let you know what, if anything, to bring. We just got back from Utah and have a busy weekend ahead of us. We'll start planning more starting Monday. On another note, we saw only 6 Mustangs in Utah! One was a white Cobra Vert with a black top. I had to take a picture of it. Now I know what part of the country buys all the Subarus and Jeeps. They're everywhere. And to top it off, on all those winding roads and elevation changes where a Cobra would have a complete blast, we had to drive a Town Car. That really sucked!!!:mad: