PDA

View Full Version : Summit Point

wreckm
04-30-2003, 09:03 PM
OKAY, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW ME, I AM CALLED THE FAT BOY. I TRAVEL WITH HOOVER AND AMY TO THE RACES. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A STEAK AND POTATO DINNER AT SUMMIT ON SAT. NITE AND NEED A HEAD COUNT OF THE AI AND AIX FOLKS WILLING TO TRY AMYS STEAKS. ( HOPE EVERYONE KNOWS SHE OWNS A MEAT MARKET). E-MAIL HOOV WITH THE NUMBERS OR LET US KNOW AT THE BEAV. J

johnbasf
04-30-2003, 09:23 PM
I was really hopimg on Amy's Rump Roast!!!:D ;) I'm there :thumbsup:

COBRA #17
04-30-2003, 09:34 PM
John your in trouble for that one !!!:rotf:

Yes in case most of you didn't notice J likes to eat !!! That's how I paid him over the winter for all the work on the car. The food was good so the work was excelent!!!:thumbsup:

J is bringing the grill and we will bring all the meat and patotos plus some extras. It will come to about $8 to $10 bucks a head. That will cover the steak and patato. There will be tons of other normal Amy goodies to go with it. We will all get together at B R and talk it over !!!! OH we are talkin RIb Eye too not some cheap shoe leather!!!:thumbsup: Amy has the BEST MEAT IN TOWN !!!!
:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

justagt
05-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Amy has the BEST MEAT IN TOWN !!!!, hoovie said.

Uh, now guys, I know Hoover kind of threw that out there, but play nice. :D

Hoov, thanks for the food offer. If you do it again, I HOPE to take you up on it at Summit.

Hey, Jay, how is that caps lock button working for you?;)

SIUNARA
05-01-2003, 02:18 PM
All this talk of "Beav" and "Meat"...what has this place turned into?! If you guys continue to corrupt me I won't be allowed to hangout any longer!! ;) :D

svt_coupe
05-01-2003, 04:59 PM
Don - you ain't right in the head. I love you, man. :D

JAY - I WOULD LOVE SOME MEAT, NOT SHOE LEATHER. US CITY SLICKERS CAN'T GET GOOD MEAT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME GRILLED OUT MEAT FROM AMY - I LOVE A GOOD STEAK.

You guys are too daym kewl.

wreckm
05-01-2003, 07:06 PM
KNOW ONE EVER TAUGHT ME TO TYPE, NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD NEED TO, TO PAINT CARS. BOY SHUGG YOU ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME! (CORDS RULE). REMEMBER I AM COOKING SO BE NICE.

johnbasf
05-01-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by wreckm
KNOW ONE EVER TAUGHT ME TO TYPE, NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD NEED TO, TO PAINT CARS. BOY SHUGG YOU ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME! (CORDS RULE). REMEMBER I AM COOKING SO BE NICE.

If you cook as good as you paint we'll be in cookout Heaven. That's right, I'm being extra nice to the big guy.

COBRA #17
05-01-2003, 08:35 PM
Man this is getting good. You guys have to remember Amy reads over my sholder alot so watch what you say !!! :thumbsup:

J has a pig roast every summer and he usually has 20 to 50 people show up. Maybe some of you guys can make it up for that this year. Lots of FOOD & LOTS OF BEER

It is allways a good time !!!:thumbsup: :D He has a DJ and flat footing is allways a must plus a little Rump shakin !!! A real diverse group!!!:rolleyes: It is way too cool to see a redkneck flat foot one minute then the next grinding to RAP!!! :rotf:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

SIUNARA
05-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Hoover,

I'm part country boy, part city slicker...and I have never heard of flat footing...is that line dancing or something? I have GOT to see you cut a rug sometime!!! ;) :thumbsup:

Amy, if you're reading over Hoover's shoulder, we are all looking forward to your steaks!!! :thumbsup: :D

svt_coupe
05-02-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by SIUNARA
I'm part country boy, part city slicker...and I have never heard of flat footing...is that line dancing or something?

I think he's talking about the moondance. It's a little known fact that Hoover is a breakdancer.

SIUNARA
05-02-2003, 01:40 PM
I always wondered why Hoover only wore one white glove while driving. ;)

wreckm
05-02-2003, 08:27 PM
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT JOHN, THEY SEEM TO BE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. DANCING IS ONLY ONE OF HOOVYS TALENTS. WE ARE HITTING THE LINKS SUNDAY TO PLAY A LITTLE GOLF ALSO. I THINK THAT REGUIRES ONE GLOVE ALSO.

SIUNARA
05-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Hoover goes golfing? I need to see that too...any chance you can set us up with a digital picture of him in his GOLF outfit!!! I can just see it now...some nickers, a golf cap, and one white glove!! ;) :D

COBRA #17
05-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Heck I may have a set or corduroy knickers !?!?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How much would that pic be worth!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

At least a ton of laughs anyway!!!!

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

SIUNARA
05-03-2003, 02:24 PM
Hoover you crack me up man...can't wait to see you next weekend!! :D :D

johnbasf
05-03-2003, 03:05 PM
I can't look at this too often, it's just too much.

rshelbygt
05-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
I can't look at this too often, it's just too much.

Pearson...that's how I feel about this picture, too. Here's a picture of Hoover, Shugg and Tone from the last trip to Summit Point. YIKES!!!!!

SIUNARA
05-03-2003, 05:56 PM
I think Hoover hits the gym at least 5 days a week...what do you guys think?! ;) ;)

I can't wait for next weekend!!! :D :D

wreckm
05-03-2003, 06:06 PM
The more I get to know everyone the more it scares the crap out of me. Seems all three are enjoying this friendship thing entirely too much. I will post our golf scores tommorow evening and maybe a pic or 2 if the price is right. Hope Will enjoys my typing, it took about 20 min.

johnbasf
05-04-2003, 09:03 AM
It still takes me forever to type this crap too!!

COBRA #17
05-04-2003, 09:08 AM
I knew that pic would turn up again!!!( the second one) That is what you call closness between competitors!! :thumbsup:

As for the first one, well that is what you call being in race trim!!!
:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:
And john is trying to work his way down into my weight class !!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Why do you guys think we planned the cook out. I have to keep my advantage some how!!!:thumbsup:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

johnbasf
05-04-2003, 07:24 PM
With Amy cooking ypu'll be in MY weight class,

wildhorsesracin
05-05-2003, 08:54 AM
I am looking forward to Amy's cooking -
We'll have the grill going at BR as well -
but it's obvious that I am NOT STARVING!!!!

http://www.euroimage.us/karting/images/IMG_6068_JPG.jpg

I have probably shed 200 lbs off my car with a hole saw.... hmm I wonder if I could do that to myself.... hmmm :eek: :eek:

SIUNARA
05-05-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey John,

The bakery has fired up the ovens buddy...between Amy and Jeanine you should be well fed this weekend!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't worry Pantas, there will be enough for you too!! ;)

wildhorsesracin
05-05-2003, 09:48 AM
That's too funny!!!

My kids always make sure I have cookies in the motorhome when I leave for an event - and they usually 'hide' them :D :D

David Smith (#48 Camaro) knows this - so the first thing he always does when I get to the track is he goes hunting for the cookies!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

johnbasf
05-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by wildhorsesracin
I am looking forward to Amy's cooking -
We'll have the grill going at BR as well -
but it's obvious that I am NOT STARVING!!!!

http://www.euroimage.us/karting/images/IMG_6068_JPG.jpg

I have probably shed 200 lbs off my car with a hole saw.... hmm I wonder if I could do that to myself.... hmmm :eek: :eek:

Did you pull her shirt up Jim?? :D

wildhorsesracin
05-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Nope, she was wearing Corduroy :D:D
- what can I say? :D

COBRA #17
05-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Corduroy sticks to plastic !!!!:thumbsup:

OOOPPPSSSS Did I say that ????

johnbasf
05-05-2003, 06:08 PM
Maybe you should explain that some more???? :D :D If it's what I think I'm wearing corduroy soon. :thumbsup:

johnbasf
05-05-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by SIUNARA
Hey John,

The bakery has fired up the ovens buddy...between Amy and Jeanine you should be well fed this weekend!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't worry Pantas, there will be enough for you too!! ;)

:thumbsup: :bounce:

johnbasf
05-05-2003, 08:03 PM
How about one of the series sponsors picking up the tab. Hoover call me.

wreckm
05-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Okay, I am cooking at Summit, so who is the cook at the beav? After Summit we will all need a diet plan to fit back into our cords! Cant wait for Friday to get here. Thanks for the pic of the fat kid John.

wildhorsesracin
05-06-2003, 09:24 PM
I've got a decent sized charcoal grill - it'll be fired up... but I cooked for years before I became a 'puter geek :eek: so I try to avoid cooking anytime I can! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wreckm
05-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Now i know why you take your wife with you everywhere!

wildhorsesracin
05-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Well... that's ONE of the reasons ;) ;)

The other is to put me to bed when I drink too much!!! :D :D :D

black94cobra
05-07-2003, 03:53 PM
I know when we camped with Pantas at CMP last time he didn't seem to mind me doing the cooking. Of course it is hard to pass up pork tenderloin. Besides, I had to bribe him to get in the car with me to instruct. We are planning on coming to Summit Point and I will bring both grills. Wish I could make Beaver this weekend. There sure is a lot of trash being thrown around. :p

Jim Price

b_tone
05-07-2003, 03:56 PM
You guys are amazing!! I cooked out at every race last year and I invited everyone of you to come up and join me. No one wanted to. I just passed it off as the southern folk shunning the northern yankee!!

I will be at Beaver Run and summit with my grill ready to go, it's gas powered and it works real well so please come out and join me.

If you don't this time I will feel completely stiffed and have to take action out on the track....hoovers pretty pumpkin looking car will have some new black paint when I am done....as well as pearson's prism!!

See you in a few days.

Brian Tone
'Damn Yankee'

wildhorsesracin
05-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Sure Bri, we'll be there!

I'll bring my dinosauric Charcoal grill...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(don't tell - tone- but everything we saw come off his grill matched his car - black, burnt and smelled bad!
we told him it was because he wuz a yankee - but we didn't want to hurt his feelins) ;) ;)

Jus kiddin! :bounce: :bounce:

b_tone
05-07-2003, 04:22 PM
Pantass, when I lap you at Beaver run I am going to put a black stripe on your car also!!!!

Tell your girls that I expect freshly baked cookies!!

wildhorsesracin
05-07-2003, 04:34 PM
b_tone said:
I am going to put a black stripe on your car also!!!!

Can you put it on the Driver's side rear bumper? Les put one on the passenger side when I passed him at CMP last month... ;) I cherish those stripes - means I passed yer arses!!!

Tell your girls that I expect freshly baked cookies!!

I am sure they'll send them with me - they have to stay home and go to school... poor things - but they'll be at Summit!

black94cobra
05-07-2003, 04:42 PM
I just thought of another use for my new trailer...since it has a solid steel plate if you put enough charcoal under it....it would make a hell of a griddle.........eggs, bacon, pancakes anyone?
Hmmmm? :doubt: :doubt:

AI/X #08
05-07-2003, 05:07 PM
I guess theoretically since I own a few McDonald's franchises I would be the most qualified cook, but I'm leaning towards trying some of that charcoaled burnt stuff in the Tone pits. The guy has got to be good at something, and I'll keep coming around till we find out what it is.:D He claims he is going to buy a new piece for his grill this weekend that will put my business to shame and give me a lesson. I look forward to giving him an offer to work with me. :thumbsup: Mark

wildhorsesracin
05-07-2003, 05:18 PM
I look forward to giving him an offer to work with me.
Well he certainly couldn't make a living as a driver - that's for sure!!!

(just kidding bri - I am sure I am going to regret this on Saturday!!! - I had better qualify ahead of him!!!!)