PDA

View Full Version : AI/AIX Car For Sale


98banana
05-05-2003, 07:17 PM
Yes, that's right, due to personal reasons, the new banana is for sale. I will be selling the car when the cage is finished as well as the Mod motor and all the Griggs stuff I have.

If any of you are interested in anything, speak up.

And yes, I will still be doing AI, but not this year. :(

johnbasf
05-05-2003, 08:08 PM
:(

Dean95CobraR
05-05-2003, 09:49 PM
:( :(

Calvin_1976
05-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Sorry to hear that you are selling the new banana. :(

redsnake99
05-06-2003, 08:15 AM
:( :yup:

b_tone
05-06-2003, 09:04 AM
shoot me some details:

btone@ford.com

Sorry to hear about this......


Brian

98banana
05-06-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by b_tone
shoot me some details:

btone@ford.com

Sorry to hear about this......


Brian

Here's a link to the For Sale forum: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?s=&postid=98004#post98004

I'll still be involved in AI. You guys are too good of friends for me to just leave the scene.

I just jumped in a little too early and didn't think it through. My "good" season for my software company is in August and upon further inspection, most of that money is going to be accounted for, so building a race car right now would just be stupid on my part.

But, business is looking up, so I should be able to join the fun next year. I hope.

Oh yeah, unfortunately, I'll have to miss the fun at the Beav. I have a chance to get a skid-steer loader to take care of a project at the house and this is the only weekend I can get the equipment rent free.

2KWhiteSnake
05-06-2003, 01:03 PM
Sorry to hear that Tom. Was eager to see you back out there, but I totally understand how real life comes first. Let me know if you still have any free time to put the cage in. Best of luck selling the car, I'm sure it'll make a great addition to someone's AI aresenal. :)

Have a great week.

Craig

98banana
05-06-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 2KWhiteSnake
Sorry to hear that Tom. Was eager to see you back out there, but I totally understand how real life comes first. Let me know if you still have any free time to put the cage in. Best of luck selling the car, I'm sure it'll make a great addition to someone's AI aresenal. :)

Have a great week.

Craig

Not as eager as I was! :D That was the problem.

I still plan on you coming down for the cage. Is that next weekend (17-18)? I can't remember if that was you or Don coming down. We need to get the tubing ordered this week if were talking about next weekend.

wildhorsesracin
05-06-2003, 05:46 PM
98banana:
My "good" season for my software company is in August and upon further inspection, most of that money is going to be accounted for

Sorry to hear that, but I can quickly agree with you that the software biz s*cks right now... that's why I have been busy with Wild Horses Racing so much!!!

We might be able to work out a plan to share my car if you want - let me know... there are a few weekends I might not be able to participate - but it would be nice to see the car get points ;)

HistoricMustang
05-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Man, I totally understrand. Had to get the kids out of the house and get the bills all paid before I could go play................that is why I am an old fart --- Got started late.

You will make it happen at some point in the future.

Good Luck and come help us with the adult beverages even if you cant bring a car.

AIX #97
www.historicmustang.com

98banana
05-06-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by HistoricMustang
Man, I totally understrand. Had to get the kids out of the house and get the bills all paid before I could go play................that is why I am an old fart --- Got started late.

You will make it happen at some point in the future.

Good Luck and come help us with the adult beverages even if you cant bring a car.

AIX #97
www.historicmustang.com

Well dangit! I quit drinking too! LOL!

I will surely come hang out at least. :thumbsup:

2KWhiteSnake
05-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
Not as eager as I was! :D That was the problem.

I still plan on you coming down for the cage. Is that next weekend (17-18)? I can't remember if that was you or Don coming down. We need to get the tubing ordered this week if were talking about next weekend.

Tom, next weekend is SCMC Drag day in Jackson. I'll be down there playing a little. I'm free this weekend or the weekend after the drag day. Like I said, it's totally your call. I don't want to put you out. I know you're extremely busy with work.

Craig

98banana
05-07-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by 2KWhiteSnake
Tom, next weekend is SCMC Drag day in Jackson. I'll be down there playing a little. I'm free this weekend or the weekend after the drag day. Like I said, it's totally your call. I don't want to put you out. I know you're extremely busy with work.

Craig

I can't do it this weekend since I'll be playing with a Bobcat all weekend. The weekend after drag day would be fine.

Heck, I may come out and spectate and maybe take some pictures of you guys out there.

2KWhiteSnake
05-07-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by 98banana
I can't do it this weekend since I'll be playing with a Bobcat all weekend. The weekend after drag day would be fine.

Heck, I may come out and spectate and maybe take some pictures of you guys out there.

Come down with us Tom! Should be a great time. Hope to see you there. I think the weekend after drag day is totally clear. Lets shoot for that. Thanks again.....

Craig:bounce:

95cobraR
05-07-2003, 12:07 PM
You didn't say how much and exactly what is included. I think you indicated you may sell the Griggs stuff separtely?

98banana
05-08-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by 95cobraR
You didn't say how much and exactly what is included. I think you indicated you may sell the Griggs stuff separtely?

Check this link: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3903

EDIT: Fixed the link, thanks Pantas...