PDA

View Full Version : May 17th Meet...Party

SVT99
05-06-2003, 08:50 PM
We are having our house warming party May 17th at 6:00 pm. We are thrilled that you guys want to come. Will be awesome to have the Cobras on the block!!:D Have some friends who are excited to see them also. We are going to supply the meat and soft drinks. So if we can get a list of who's coming and what they can bring, that would be great. Stuff like potato salad, mashed potatoes, vegetables, dessert, paper plates, napkins, chips, dip, plastic forks or anything else you would like to bring. I have a friend who will bring baked beans. Some who will bring dessert....Oh and it's BYOB and if you need a place to crash for the night we have plenty of room!!!

Topless In Tex
05-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Hey David...
You live too close to me for me not to come....That is if its okay to have a GT in front of your house! :o I can make some bad ass Stuffed Jalapenos, and some Chili Cheese Dip. Hows that sound?
So, unless something really major happens, I plan on coming. Looking forward to seeing your place. And sometime, I want ya'll to drop by mine! Its about 10 minutes from my driveway to yours.
See ya on Saturday....
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
05-07-2003, 08:10 AM
David you can count me in...

i will start a thread for this meet to see who is coming

svt tam
05-07-2003, 05:48 PM
i'm in. i can bring napkins, paper cups, plastic forks and some chips. maybe vegetables too. it would have to be uncooked though. let me know what kind and i'll see if i can get it from my mom's restaurant. :thumbsup:

JBoden
05-07-2003, 09:58 PM
We can put together some mean queso & chips.

Jim & Jackie

SVT99
05-07-2003, 10:44 PM
You guys are making me hungry!! That sounds really good! (And I love spicy) Oh and Tam any vegetable is good i.e. broccoli, carrots etc. we can cook it here too!!

JBoden
05-08-2003, 08:37 AM
I was reminded last night that we have a family b-day party to go to that same afternoon. We will still try to make the meeting but will probably be late.

Jim B

Firme
05-08-2003, 10:09 AM
I went ahead and made a sticky for the meet... don't forget to post there if you are comming http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?threadid=3916

JBoden
05-08-2003, 10:46 AM
I saw that sticky last night - GREAT IDEA.

Andy M
05-08-2003, 11:04 AM
David,

Put me down as a maybe at this point?? need to check with my wife to see what if anything we have planned for that evening? Heck, if we can get a sitter?, I'll bring her along. Will let you know asap. I should have the R all cleaned up by then?? We went to Hallet last weekend, and the car still has a ton of road grime/rubber/gunk all over it. We sure had fun!!:bounce:

SVT99
05-08-2003, 11:28 PM
If you need a sitter for the R Andy, I'll do it!!!:D Don't worry about it not being perfectly clean. At least you use it for what it was made for!!...Jim, come late if you have to, not a problem at all.