PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Joe and I at Hallet last weekend!

Andy M
05-08-2003, 12:10 PM
Joe, myself, and Jason Morman (another R owner from Clear Lake) made the trip, along with a slew of older model Fox Mustangs to Hallet in Oklahoma last weekend for the Porsche Club MayFast track event. Boy, did we have fun. Check out these pictures... You can also visit the mustangers web site to download the entire set of pics, but the file is rather large...so make sure you are on a broadband connection.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38858

click here to download the entire set of pics.. please right click and do a "save as".

http://mustangers.daltindesigns.com/Mayfast2003.zip

I will also be posting (on this same site) some video shot with my conecam from the hood (nose) of my car. Wait till you see that video!!!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :D

03 cobra toy
05-08-2003, 12:54 PM
Very nice......I can't wait to run on the track!! Mmmmm Tires and 5 point seat belts ....What kind of tire would recomend for street and road racing? I was looking at the nitto r2 ????

Andy M
05-08-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
Very nice......I can't wait to run on the track!! Mmmmm Tires and 5 point seat belts ....What kind of tire would recomend for street and road racing? I was looking at the nitto r2 ???? If you've never done any open track before, I would suggest running on whatever street tires you use on your car now. If you are in the market for some good all around high performance street tires? I would suggest a set of BFG KDW's. They have a great tread pattern, work well in the rain, and last quite well. I use these for street use on my R. Otherwise, Michelin Pilot Sports, or Bridgestone S03's are also great all around Z rated tires. If you plan on doing some drag racing, then the Nitto's are great for that, but I don't personally have any experience with those.

Firme
05-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Great pics Andy :thumbsup: as always I see you had some great track fun...