PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to STAN!!!!

Firme
05-08-2003, 01:51 PM
For being the May SCC car of the month :thumbsup:

here is the link:

http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/pages/_sccftcr.htm

( i will touch up a little more when I get a chance stan)

Well guys I have run out of submitions for car of the month, so unless more people send me their cars (minimum 3 pics and a write up or mod list, which will turn into a member car page after the month is up, like David's) I will have to start posting random Honda's.. :D

03 cobra toy
05-08-2003, 01:56 PM
:) Very nice Stan.......Where is the picture of the GIRLS on the hood........:eek:

Levi
05-08-2003, 01:58 PM
SWEET :bounce: ,,,,,,,,,and Thank You. :) :D :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Very nice Stanley, can I still send my pics to ya Edmond even though I'm already on the Member's Section??? Let me know. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
05-09-2003, 01:52 AM
CONGRATS STAN!
Lookin' good!!!!! Good to cya at FFW last weekend, wish we had more time to hang out! Hope you had a good time! :cool:

Edmond, If your willing to post up on a Honda, maybe you'd take a GT instead? LOL! ;)
:banana:TNT :banana:

Firme
05-09-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
CONGRATS STAN!
Lookin' good!!!!! Good to cya at FFW last weekend, wish we had more time to hang out! Hope you had a good time! :cool:

Edmond, If your willing to post up on a Honda, maybe you'd take a GT instead? LOL! ;)
:banana:TNT :banana:

**psssssst ... between you and I your SWEET GT would be SCC car of the month WAAAAAAAAY before any honda... ***

....that is unless you count Scott's Vtec powered 03 Cobra, if he ever submits it..:rotf:

cobrabitn
05-09-2003, 11:21 AM
Stan,

Congratulations! Your Snake looks awesome running down the road!

Edmond,

The website looks really good. :thumbsup: After talking with Rich about the SCMC main site, it looks like we will be going to 1 gig of space and twice the bandwidth we have now to meet our needs for the future. Cool huh?..... ;)

Firme
05-09-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn

Edmond,

The website looks really good. :thumbsup: After talking with Rich about the SCMC main site, it looks like we will be going to 1 gig of space and twice the bandwidth we have now to meet our needs for the future. Cool huh?..... ;)

:drool: :banana: SWEEEEEEEEET