PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys...

98banana
05-18-2003, 12:00 PM
No, not like that... :D

Don, Jason, John P. and Shugg (finally) came down to Banana Motorsports yesterday to put in a cage in Don's car. Man, what a blast! And thanks to Rambo for some comic relief. ROFL!!!

Here's some pictures to tell the story...

John welded up the entire cage. Well, he left the hardest and last weld for me... he's so nice... :)

98banana
05-18-2003, 12:02 PM
We had to control Don's enthusiasm when he started ripping unneeded pounds out of the car!

98banana
05-18-2003, 12:03 PM
Two goobers!

98banana
05-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Overall, a very successful install. We started around 10:00 and finished at 6:20. Not too bad and I think the customer was happy. :)

johnbasf
05-18-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
No, not like that... :D

Don, Jason, John P. and Shugg (finally) came down to Banana Motorsports yesterday to put in a cage in Don's car. Man, what a blast! And thanks to Rambo for some comic relief. ROFL!!!

Here's some pictures to tell the story...

John welded up the entire cage. Well, he left the hardest and last weld for me... he's so nice... :)

Everyone was checking their package because of Rambo!! :rotf: It was a very good day. There was only one Goober(Shugg) in that pic.

johnbasf
05-18-2003, 12:31 PM
I can't wait for Don and Jason to join us in AI. NEXT YEAR!!! Oh yea, you too Tom.:D

SIUNARA
05-18-2003, 09:14 PM
I LOVE YOU TOO MAN...not in that way though!! ;) ;)

You guys ROCK...the cage just flat out kicks butt!! I can't thank you guys enough for your help with everything. It will be an honor to pass such awesome guys out on track!!! ;) ;)

I will be able to drive my car "balls to the wall" now that I have the cage and harnesses in it...I'm gonna go "Rambo" style on you out on track!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tom, John, Jason, Shugg...you guys are class acts...THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all your help this weekend!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SIUNARA
05-18-2003, 09:18 PM
So, I was supposed to be on the road home right now...but Jason mentioned something about installing the coilovers today...and...well...I'm still here in Charlotte...and my car now has front and rear coilovers installed!!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

Jason, myself, and Shugg tackled the project today and we just finished up. The coilovers flat out kick butt!!! Thanks to Tom for cutting me a deal and thanks to Jason and Shugg for their help with installation today...it is once again VERY MUCH appreciated!! :D :thumbsup:

COBRA #17
05-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Well typical denyal!!!:D There is closeness in the SHUGG camp!!!

We need crew shirts !!! JAY, you have some work to do!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

svt_coupe
05-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Two goobers!

All I can say is... I think the corduroys are looking better. :D

Ahh Hoover! You're lucky I have a soft spot for great cookin (Amy-fest at Summit Point in June). Otherwise I think I'd disown you as a friend. :D :D :D

After my rather LATE arrival to the Banana Motorsports complex, it was clear to see that everyone there spent too much time inhaling inert gases. They kept pointing at Tom's dog and laughing uncontrollably. They kept mumbling something about grapefruits. I still don't get it.

johnbasf
05-19-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by COBRA #17
Well typical denyal!!!:D There is closeness in the SHUGG camp!!!

We need crew shirts !!! JAY, you have some work to do!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

I'm no longer in the Shugg camp. I'm just another competitor to him now. :D :D

svt_coupe
05-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
I'm no longer in the Shugg camp. I'm just another competitor to him now. :D :D

:rotf:

97whitevert
05-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Two goobers! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

sorry but i just can't stop laughing at that pic....

wreckm
05-19-2003, 08:56 PM
I saw absolutley no jack stands in the pictures. Whatzzz up? Sexy welding hat though. I am going to have to make new shirts now!It is super to see the car coming along though. Don`t be surprised to see another one in the very near future. Fat kid racing rules!!

johnbasf
05-19-2003, 09:03 PM
Fat Kid Racing :rotf: I see a new car decal in my future.

COBRA #17
05-19-2003, 09:03 PM
John, are those corduroy coveralls???:rotf:

They aren't rubbig off on you are they??? You can get in some precarious positions while welding!!!:eek: :spanked: :surprise:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

johnbasf
05-19-2003, 09:06 PM
I KNOW I'm NOT going to catch any grief about my bibs from the Mountain boys, right.:thumbsup:

COBRA #17
05-19-2003, 09:13 PM
As long as there not cords !!!:thumbsup:

AI EAST Asst Director
COBRA #17

wreckm
05-20-2003, 06:34 PM
They are what we at Bath County Collision wear for work uniforms. The elastic on mine is not quite that tight YET!

2KWhiteSnake
05-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Nice job guys....it looks excellent!

Tom, you still up for putting that 4pt in mine this weekend? I know you're probably worn out. It's up to you. Anyone feel like helping a newbie? Me points at Johnny P.....:)

Craig;)

johnbasf
05-21-2003, 05:59 PM
My youngest daughter is graduating this Saturday. Sorry bud. You'll be in good hands.

2KWhiteSnake
05-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Actually, we're doing it next weekend.:p

johnbasf
05-22-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by 2KWhiteSnake
Actually, we're doing it next weekend.:p

I will be working that weekend doing a shutdown.