PDA

View Full Version : A Really BIG......

SVT99
05-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Thank you to everyone who came out to the party!!!:rotf: We really enjoyed it, sorry we were running so far behind. I feel guilty, I'll have a backup plan next time. It was great to have all those Cobras out front!!! My eyes teared up when Stan, Christine, and Sherri left (Burnouts and WOT) at 12:45 am!! You guys sounded awesome leaving, and no complaints from the neighbors. Mike and Amanda thank you for bailing me out to go get some beans. You all are the best, look forward to the day we can officially be back in the club. Again thanks to Edmond & Annie, Mike & Amanda, Tam, Stan, Christine(Ms. Margarita Queen), Bart & Karen (I hope thats right, apologize if I got your wife's name wrong) and last but not least Sherri. I know you all had a long drive and appreciate you coming out. AND thank you for the gifts!!! I'll try to get some thank you notes ready and bring them to the MCA show. C'ya soon....David & Tracy

svt tam
05-19-2003, 11:59 AM
Thanks for having us over Daivd. You have a beautiful home. I had a really good time and the he food was great.:thumbsup: Sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun after I left. Next time I'll try to take off form work. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Firme
05-19-2003, 12:08 PM
David,

Thanks you for being nice enough to host a SCC monthly meet. I had a great time. Don't worry about running behind, no one cared as we were all having fun, talking, and laughing. The food was great and I think I over-ate. And the two of you have a very beautiful house.... Congratulations. :thumbsup:

-Edmond

97CasperCobra
05-20-2003, 12:46 AM
Thanks to YOU David and Tracy for having us. The house is great, not too big or too small, nice front and backyard. Great for parties. We should get together at houses more often, I forget how much fun hanging out with just people can be. :D

Again David, it was a blast, Amanda and I had a great time!! Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

Levi
05-20-2003, 03:58 PM
David,
The peeps before you have spoken the truth and vary well put I mite add. I too had a great time and what a house! Glade to hear the burn-out was good for you too (had to brake the neighbors in right).:rotf:

Stan

SVT99
05-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Thanks guys! It was great having the club over. I agree Mike, this should be done more....The only thing missing was more Cobras

Topless In Tex
05-22-2003, 01:58 AM
David.
Ya'lls house is BADASS!!! I'm glad I was able to contribute to your GARAGE ART!!! ;) I really enjoyed myself..and you made me feel very welcome...even w/ my lonely GT! :( BUT...when Stan did the Burn out in front of me....I could NOT resist!!!!!! :burnout: DAMN....I love that ! Glad we broke your neighbors in right!
The bbq was AWESOME! and I'm really glad ya'll enjoyed Steves 'Special' recipe for the Margaritas...(I'd tellya, but then I'd have to killya!) lol....and I'll post here if ya want the recipe to the peppers...Glad ya liked them too. Thats a favorite of mine.
Being that we only live 4 miles apart, it be a shame we dont get together more often! Maybe this summer we can plan to break in MY house!!! I never had a 'housewarming'...lol (been here a year now) ....but regardless, I'd LOVE to have everyone over sometime!! I want to see a bunch of Cobras in MY driveway!!!
Thanks again for the hospitality, and Tracy is GREAT!!!! (thanks Tracy for the 'heads up' on the Zipper!) :eek:
Ya'll are MORE than welcome to come by my house ANYTIME..no invite needed! I'd love to see ya'll.....
Be here tomorrow afternoon after I do my major stuff in the morning...(thats a whole NEW thread) I'll be working on Topless all day and night..if ya'll wanna come by, please come visit.... I could use the moral support!
cya soon! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

svt tam
05-22-2003, 06:06 PM
Christine,

I loved the peppers you brought over. they were great. can you post the recipe. thanks.