PDA

View Full Version : TWS registration

johnbasf
05-20-2003, 08:23 PM
How is this going??

97CasperCobra
05-21-2003, 09:28 AM
Not as good as I would have hoped....where's yours John?? ;)

Andy M
05-21-2003, 10:37 AM
we just need to get off our duffs and get people registered.. I will start by sending in my own this week.

I have verbal comittment from at least 10 people so I will begin working to get them officially registered!

I will be at TWS tomorrow with Ed Paez and will hand out forms to all the folks there. We should be able to get a few from that group.

It will begin to take shape in June/July. Many folks are not going to commit this far in advance, but we should be able to get a big push in late July.

Right now, we need to get the rank and file registered!!

Bartman01
05-21-2003, 11:56 AM
I would register now, but cash flow issues are preventing it (read tax time woes). I do plan on registering and attending.

JBoden
05-21-2003, 07:44 PM
I handed Mike my registration this past weekend (with a check). Have also booked my hotel reservations.

This is going to be a fabulous experience -

Jim B

Andy M
05-21-2003, 08:06 PM
Trust me on this!! Those of you who have never done this sort of thing are in for a real BIG treat! You will come away with a whole new appreciation for your car.

I will mail registration form in the next day or two and will begin beating up (ahem - I mean, bugging ;) ) folks to register now rather than later.

I think we need to begin holding at least biweekly meetings beginning in June.. so we don't get sidetracked... and so we can stay focused on what needs to get done?!

johnbasf
05-21-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Not as good as I would have hoped....where's yours John?? ;)

I would love to come down but I'm a little busy with AI.

johnbasf
05-21-2003, 08:23 PM
CMP was a little slow until a month ans a half before. You guys will fill it up. Everything is bigger in TX right?

johnbasf
05-23-2003, 05:38 PM
If any of you guys have in car videos post them. That will get the juices flowing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

johnbasf
05-25-2003, 12:29 PM
There is a new AI Texas chapter staring up. Find out what board they hang out on and get them involved in our event.

Andy M
05-26-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by johnbasf
There is a new AI Texas chapter staring up. Find out what board they hang out on and get them involved in our event. John,

I am good friends with a guy who is involved with AI in TX - Adam Ginsberg. I have already posted our event on www.corner-carvers.com. Many of these guys hang out there.

Thanks for the tip, and let me know if you have another group we should target?

johnbasf
05-26-2003, 02:35 PM
Can you ask Adam if they have a TX AI website yet?

johnbasf
05-28-2003, 07:44 PM
How many club members have signed up to date???

adam_ginsberg
06-02-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by johnbasf
Can you ask Adam if they have a TX AI website yet?

Hey John - we've kinda set up shop on the CMC website (http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/cmcbb), and a specific section for the Texas guys (http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/cmcbb/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=041693de40a5194cd027d14aca70a5b6). There is a NASA-Texas (http://www.nasatx.com/html/main.html) website, but it's a bit under construction.

If you have ANY questions regarding CMC/AI/AIX in the Texas region, please let me know. I'll be glad to help out.