PDA

View Full Version : Cleaned my Undercarriage today! :)

Topless In Tex
05-23-2003, 03:35 AM
Man, what a day...and I must admit, my undercarriage NEVER looked this good! EVEN the 3 times I did AUTORAMA!!!!! ;) IM SO HAPPY WITH IT! Too bad my seats look like hell...My back bumper looks GREAT! Steve Scarbrough did a JAM UP job on it! My letters for the bumper DID not come in today!!! :mad: and I paid $20 to heave them Priority shipped!!!! grrrrrr!
Still gotta pack, and wash Topless in the morning, and put the stripping back on my headlights....Heres a few pics......Hope to see ya'll this weekend! Im grungy, and need to shower and go to bed! Heres a few pics. and the link again to where all the pics are....:thumbsup:
See ya'll this weekend! :cool:
:banana:TNT :banana:

Topless In Tex
05-23-2003, 03:38 AM
more pics..shined up my Booorrlaaaah's again! ;)

Topless In Tex
05-23-2003, 03:39 AM
front end....:)

Topless In Tex
05-23-2003, 03:40 AM
nuther angle

Topless In Tex
05-23-2003, 03:45 AM
Here is one more...BTW: I turned over 114 K today!!!! :eek:
I have not downloaded the pics yet to my webshots...there were 12 of them from today! When I do I'll post the link...
:banana:TNT :banana:

cobrapace94
05-23-2003, 09:40 AM
Girl, that looks good for 114k miles...:thumbsup: :bounce: Wish I had a lift to clean my car with.
See you Saturday morning sometime when I get my lazy but out of bed and get there.. :)

03 cobra toy
05-23-2003, 11:15 AM
YOU MISSED A SPOT ;)
ha ha

That looks great!!!

msmap
05-23-2003, 11:25 AM
:thumbsup:

AV8R
05-23-2003, 12:19 PM
Who did the undercarriage wash for ya? I need to do mine.

svt tam
05-23-2003, 12:56 PM
sweet jesus. my car didn't even look that clean when i bought it. nice job Christine. wanna wash my car now?:D :cool:

rpalmer
05-23-2003, 09:56 PM
Now are you going to Zaino it?

-RP

97CasperCobra
05-24-2003, 12:00 AM
Looks great Christine!!! How do you clean everything?? I think my undercarriage would need about 2 barrels of Simple Green to get it all clean. :D I'd like to know what you used and what the place you did this at. What do they charge for use of the lift?? Thanks...see ya tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
05-25-2003, 11:00 PM
Thanks ya'll....;)
TOO BAD THEY DID NOT JUDGE IT!!!! :mad: I was up to my ELBOWS in grease and soapy water water, and got crap all in my eyes....
Ya, Simple Green or some good strong concentrate cleaner is good to use first, a bucket of soapy water...(it stings like hell when it drips in your eyes) and some diff. size brushes. I did it myself, w/ some help from a friend. Then after we scrubbed every exposed corner we could find including the insides of my wheels, we pressure washed it....
It did turn out great, and when they said it would not be judged, I told the judge to look at it ANYWAYS....I didn't do all that for nothing...Im hoping maybe it got me some extra poiints. Wont know till I get my Judging Sheet in.
The lift belongs to a friend of mine, It is his BACKYARD behind his 1400 sq. ft. GARAGE!!! :eek: He lets me use it when there is a big or really tough judged show coming up where I need my undercarriage done...THERE IS NO WAY to be able to clean it that good on a creeper!! It makes all the diff. in the world being able to walk around under it...He lives in Sante Fe, a little more south from me. Too bad it will not look like this for long!!! :(
:banana:TNT:banana: