PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Website

DezeGrafX
05-25-2003, 03:37 AM
Hey guys, i was wondering if you could pass the word around about my site. I don't know if this violates any rules. I need some business, i am just finishing up my site. The address is http://dezegrafx.cjb.net I have been doing graphics and decals for almost 2 years locally and i am trying to get some more nationwide business. Thanks guys.

If this violates any rules i'm sorry, i can pay for advertisements or do some free stickers or something, again sorry if it does.

cobrabitn
05-25-2003, 10:37 AM
Well, first off, your website is under construction and I didn't really see much on it. Secondly, in the two minutes that I was on there, I got about 5 pop up advertisements. I would suggest losing the pop ups as they are annoying to any shopper regardless of what products they had to sell.

If you want to show me what sort of things you can do for the SCMC then I suggest you make some viable options up for us and let us have a look at them. If you want to grow in the Mustang community, then you have to show enthusiasts what you can and cannot do without all the unwanted spam.

Hope that helps out.

DezeGrafX
05-25-2003, 07:20 PM
I had my own domain www.dezegrafx.com, but i don't really see the point of having one anymore, so i got rid of it. I have about 5 sites that i'm running now, 3 of them are for clubs/teams, and have there own domains and 2 of them don't. I am eventually going to get rid of the pop-ups, but the site is not going to take up enough space to need a larger domain, angelfire is plenty for me. Why spend the money when you don't need to? Also, i'm going to have the gallery up soon if you wanna see my work.

Ken 01-Cobra
05-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by DezeGrafX
I had my own domain www.dezegrafx.com, but i don't really see the point of having one anymore, so i got rid of it. I have about 5 sites that i'm running now, 3 of them are for clubs/teams, and have there own domains and 2 of them don't. I am eventually going to get rid of the pop-ups, but the site is not going to take up enough space to need a larger domain, angelfire is plenty for me. Why spend the money when you don't need to? Also, i'm going to have the gallery up soon if you wanna see my work.
That tells me everything I need to know about your business.

Thanks...

DezeGrafX
05-25-2003, 08:10 PM
How does that tell you about my business? Pictures don't take up alot of space, so i don't need alot, i would only need the space if i was running a forum or something. A website shows NOTHING about the quality of a business. I could make a flash site with graphics and designs everywhere but i don't see the point. All the website is for is to show people pictures of customer cars to get an example and to be able to order online easily. Also it is under construction and will be a little better quality, but not much more. I guess noone is interested, so you guys can delete this post. I'll stick to my import scenes like i always have, at least they show respect for people. You can never count on a domestic owner to show respect to anyone, they always have to be better. Thanks for your time, sorry for taking up your precious space.

STU
05-25-2003, 09:52 PM
I see you're not much on consumer relations either.....

I went to you're site and could not get out fast enough after all the pop ups started appearing. That means I still know 0 about your work or product.

Ken 01-Cobra
05-26-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DezeGrafX
How does that tell you about my business?
Spending the money equals about $100 a year or less. If you are not willing to spend $8 a month to make it easy for your customers (e.g. no popups, etc.) then I would equate that with someone not willing to do much of anything if it meant spending a buck. e.g. paying frieght, taking back defective product, etc., etc.

Your reaction to a simple sentence, with a polite thanks at the end, tells me the rest. You have nothing I would be interested in. Thank you.

If this attitude flies for the imports, it's no wonder they have such a nasty attitude! We don't have to be better, we just like our "businesses" to be real.