PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff

STANGBUM
05-29-2003, 09:45 AM
Well I hung around Greg enough last Friday and now I going to Custom Performance next Friday to have some work done on SSSNAKE:D :D
Putting some KB Subs on, MM Caster Camber Plates and Eibach Pro Springs.:bounce: :bounce: Dale said he could have it done in a day:thumbsup:
The bad thing is my wife is going and you know that Concord Mills outlet mall is there.:eek: :eek:

Big Daddy
05-29-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by STANGBUM
Well I hung around Greg enough last Friday and now I going to Custom Performance next Friday to have some work done on SSSNAKE:D :D
Putting some KB Subs on, MM Caster Camber Plates and Eibach Pro Springs.:bounce: :bounce: Dale said he could have it done in a day:thumbsup:
The bad thing is my wife is going and you know that Concord Mills outlet mall is there.:eek: :eek:

Well mine is going to True Blue for the new engine this weekend and the Kenny Brown tubular K-member and coilovers! :D Stangbum you've got to work harder to keep up with the Jone's! :D :D ;) ;) :thumbsup: :rotf:

STANGBUM
05-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Guess I will have to get a 2nd job!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It ain't the Jone's I am worried about!!!!!!!
When will you get yours back from True Blue?:drool: :drool:

Big Daddy
05-29-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by STANGBUM
Guess I will have to get a 2nd job!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: It ain't the Jone's I am worried about!!!!!!!
When will you get yours back from True Blue?:drool: :drool:

Well I called TB today and we decided to wait another week for a different block and crank, they say they should have it done in two weeks from when I drop it off. The delay will be getting the Mass Air Meter back from Pro-M, they are SLOW about recalibrating them.

Cobra-R
05-29-2003, 02:29 PM
Jeez, Greg. What have you done to the car now??????:(

Big Daddy
05-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Jeez, Greg. What have you done to the car now??????:(

Nothing....SORT OF! The number 8 cyl. rings apear not to have seated properly SO True Blue is replacing the block (bottom end) and while they are doing that I'm adding FR500 heads, cams, rockers, springs, and valves along with 55lb injectors a 14lb blower pulley and the KB tubular K-member. :D :D :D Looking for close to 600 rwhp when done this time! :D :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Cobra-R
05-29-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Nothing....SORT OF! The number 8 cyl. rings apear not to have seated properly SO True Blue is replacing the block (bottom end) and while they are doing that I'm adding FR500 heads, cams, rockers, springs, and valves along with 55lb injectors a 14lb blower pulley and the KB tubular K-member. :D :D :D Looking for close to 600 rwhp when done this time! :D :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Darn, sorry to hear about the tough luck. :( Hopefully the car will be feeling better soon so you can come out and play. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
05-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Darn, sorry to hear about the tough luck. :( Hopefully the car will be feeling better soon so you can come out and play. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well even with number 8 ailing it is putting down 507 rwhp!! :D And I'm still driving it while it's "sick"...BUT I can't wait for the new engine! :D :D :thumbsup: