PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans

cobltng
06-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Clash of The Titans.Pro Street,True 10.5,Outlaw,Easy,Super&Cheap street Drag Racing,plus many other classes and a big Car show and swap meet,HRP 6/28/03 For complete details go to www.westsidemustangs.com. I picked up a flyer on this event from a westside guy next to me at Martel Bros. Racing Car Show last Sat. in Katy. It will be covered on TV by ESPN2.other media coverage by 5.0 & SF mag. We would really like to make this one but if our little Bulldog continues to improve after his bout with pneumonia we will be on our way to Montego Bay Jamaica,Can you say Red Stripe Beer?:bounce:

cobrapace94
06-27-2003, 06:39 PM
Anybody going to this???? Race or show?
The racing should be really good, not sure on the show as it is judged by the show particants.
I'm thinking about going out there.

03 cobra toy
06-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Anybody going to this???? Race or show?
The racing should be really good, not sure on the show as it is judged by the show particants.
I'm thinking about going out there.

I'm going to pass.....

Topless In Tex
06-28-2003, 03:01 AM
I'd like to....but I"m taking a break. Need to work in the yard and around the house. And get my friggin window motors fixed....just dont feel like working on Topless this weekend! Ya'll have a great time and tell Joe from WSM hi for me and to call me if he needs anything! Good luck, and enjoy your day!
:banana:TNT:banana: