PDA

View Full Version : my new toy


White Venom
06-20-2003, 12:44 AM
this will by my new toy very soon. possibly today or with in the next month
http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/supersport/images/gsxr600b.jpg

SpeedFreakSVT
06-20-2003, 11:37 AM
nice....

heres mine... i picked it up like 2 months ago..

Big Daddy
06-20-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by White Venom
this will by my new toy very soon. possibly today or with in the next month
http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/supersport/images/gsxr600b.jpg

Save your money on the bike and modify your Cobra...You can't have the slowest Cobra in Asheville for ever! :D :D ;) ;) ;)

SpeedFreakSVT
06-20-2003, 04:11 PM
geez... that was mean... hey well im brevard nc for 2 months... i got a house here... had to leave the cobra in miami though... are either one of u close to brevard?

White Venom
06-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Save your money on the bike and modify your Cobra...You can't have the slowest Cobra in Asheville for ever! :D :D ;) ;) ;)
i can't get approved for any credit cards, i got approved for the bike though. i just need to come up with the down payment.:D
i should have it by the end of july

Big Daddy
06-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SpeedFreakSVT
geez... that was mean... hey well im brevard nc for 2 months... i got a house here... had to leave the cobra in miami though... are either one of u close to brevard?

We are about 45 min from Brevard. Why don't you drive whatever you did bring into Asheville on a Saturday night and meet all of us on Patton Ave. That is where the local hot rods hang and of course a bunch of damn ricers also! ;) ;) ;) :D

PS RJ knows I'm just playing with him! :D We all rag each other about our cars! :D ;) :thumbsup:

SpeedFreakSVT
06-20-2003, 08:14 PM
o i know u were just messin around... hmmm what time u all going to be out there???

White Venom
06-21-2003, 08:33 PM
around 10 o'clock:thumbsup:

White Venom
06-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy


PS RJ knows I'm just playing with him! :D We all rag each other about our cars! :D ;) :thumbsup: Yeah he is just an old man trying to make a joke :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
06-22-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by White Venom
Yeah he is just an old man trying to make a joke :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

Well this old man can still whoop your butt! ;) ;) :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: