PDA

View Full Version : WhiteSnakes NEW RIDE!!!

Topless In Tex
06-28-2003, 02:52 AM
Hey ya'll..
I know weve both been scarce on the boards lately....just toooo much going on!!!!

I thought ya'll might like to see whats been keeping Steve occupied the last month...and unfortunatley prolly for the rest of the summer! But, You gotta do what you gotta do! It BLEW HIM AWAY when he got on the ship and HE is considered the COMPUTER GURU!!!!! LOL!!!!! He does not give himself enough credit! :p

It was originally a 4-6 week job....Its been a month he's actually been gone, with 2 weeks in between when the ship BROKE DOWN (6 weeks now)or had mechanical problems!!! Everything that could POSSIBLY go wrong has, and its been VERY frustrating for him. He was questioning whether this Ship has ACUTALLY layed pipe in the ocean before?????!!!! His job is the SAFETY INSPECTOR, representing SHELL over the whole ship. So, needless to say, its been a real mess. I wish he could post all the stuff that went wrong....it was so bad, its funny. :nope:

After this job(if they EVER finish it) there are 2 more that will prolly take him thru the summer. But....hopefully a full time job will come thru before that! So anyways...heres the pics he took to give you an idea of where he's at. if you click on the pic, it will give you more info on what it is and the specs....
GREAT PICS STEVE! Hope ya'll enjoy them..they are nice. And everyone keep your fingers crossed that the rest of thier "mission" goes well, and the others do also!!!! :rolleyes:
Im not doing Clash of the Titans tomorrow...did car stuff all weekend last w/e...I need to do stuff around my house this weekend and my drivers side window is about to fall out. and the guys that put my top on fkd it up and I need to chew some butt...! So, for those of you going, have a GREAT time , and GOOD LUCK! ;)
http://community.webshots.com/album/78469855qCERUD

yall let me know if the link opens for ya!
:banana:TNT:banana:

03 cobra toy
06-28-2003, 08:54 AM
Cool pic :thumbsup: I think Steve needs to clean his ride! Maybe get some white paint?? Damn....How in the hell is he going to win any boat shows with that??

On another note, I wish him a safe return and I hope everything works out for the best!:)

97CasperCobra
06-29-2003, 12:16 AM
Damn you scared me CC. Good to hear Steve's doing well on the job front. Think the ship could use a little chrome here and polishing there, maybe a blower :D . Tell him we wish him the best and have a safe trip back. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics.