PDA

View Full Version : SCMC decals

cobrabitn
06-30-2003, 03:07 PM
I have ordered new non fading window decals for the club and also inquired about 6 inch decals for the outside of your car. These decals can be put on your trailers, AI cars, or anywhere else you want them.

Decals for the windows will cost $3.00 each

Decals for the car will cost $5.00 each provided I have enough people that want them or else I'll not order the 6 inchers.

Discount for multiple purchased.

Your thoughts?:doubt:

Black Horse
06-30-2003, 07:03 PM
What are the 6 inchers going to look like?

johnbasf
06-30-2003, 07:25 PM
If you want the club decals on our cars, send them to us. :D :p

bitn03
07-01-2003, 11:28 PM
Count me in!!!!!!!!!:D

cobrabitn
07-02-2003, 12:09 PM
Dave,

The 6 inch decals will be for the outside of your car or you can put them on your trailer too or anything else you want to put them on. The manufacturer requires a 100 minimum order so yes, if anyone wants them, they will have to pay for them. That price is the bare minimum to get by on the cost. If we do not have enough interest then I'll just scrap the idea and put it on the back burner.

Tony

2KWhiteSnake
07-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Dave,

The 6 inch decals will be for the outside of your car or you can put them on your trailer too or anything else you want to put them on. The manufacturer requires a 100 minimum order so yes, if anyone wants them, they will have to pay for them. That price is the bare minimum to get by on the cost. If we do not have enough interest then I'll just scrap the idea and put it on the back burner.

Tony

I'm STILL waiting on my SCMC hat...:bounce:

Craig

cobrabitn
07-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Um, did you pay for one? Do I owe you a cap? If not, then I have as many caps as you need. What are YOU waiting on?:doubt:

2KWhiteSnake
07-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Um, did you pay for one? Do I owe you a cap? If not, then I have as many caps as you need. What are YOU waiting on?:doubt:

HAHAHAH!!!
No, I haven't paid for one yet, but you never had them when I asked, so I'm asking again.:D I want me a club hat!!!!

So, you've got the black ones back in stock? How much?

cobrabitn
07-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Same cap, same price. $15.00 each plus shipping unless you just want to drop by sometime and pick them up. ;)

09shelby
07-29-2009, 01:21 AM
do you have any decals? if so what do they look like and how much?

cobrabitn
07-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Wow, talk about bringing up an old thread from 6 years ago...lol. :rotf:

You get a decal when you join SCMC. Membership is $20.00 a year and includes discount coupons along with your decal. The decal can be seen on just about any club member's cars.

You can opt for a $50.00 "power pack" which includes a tee shirt and side window decals along with your standard membership items.

You can join the SCMC on line by going to the store at www.scmcstore.com.

Click here to see what the decal looks like on the windshield:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16215