PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Tobra
07-01-2003, 02:49 PM
Hey guys, some of you might know me, just wanted to say whats up. Hope so meet some of you at some of the events.

Tim

Levi
07-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Dude, What's up..........:cool:

03 cobra toy
07-01-2003, 03:04 PM
:thumbsup: Welcome....

97CasperCobra
07-01-2003, 03:27 PM
Welcome Tim!!!

Hope you come out to our meet on the 19th for some BBQ!! :thumbsup:

Firme
07-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Timm-may!!!

waddup Tim.. nice to see you finally made it here... :D

John Chingasos
07-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey Tim

I am new too and I live in the Jersey Village area too.... I hope to meet you to sometime. Does anyone know when the next big car show is? I am actually going to a boxing fight on the 19th. Any new details?

LATE:thumbsup:

Firme
07-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
Hey Tim

I am new too and I live in the Jersey Village area too.... I hope to meet you to sometime. Does anyone know when the next big car show is? I am actually going to a boxing fight on the 19th. Any new details?

LATE:thumbsup:

welcome to the Board John..tonight (Tuesday 7/1) we will be at Starbucks

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4266

check here frequently to see about upcoming carshows...

also... you might wanna checkout our TWS event :doubt:

Evilcartman
07-01-2003, 10:55 PM
What's up Tim.

Tobra
07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Hey Tim

LATE:thumbsup: Thanks for the welcoming everyone.

John what neighborhood do you live in? I don't think i have ever seen your car around. :bounce:

John Chingasos
07-02-2003, 12:08 PM
Hey Timay!!!

I actually live in the steeplechase neighborhood by west rd and steepleway. My baby is Teal with silver stock cobra mags

:rotf:

LATE

Evilcartman
07-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Hey Timay!!!

I actually live in the steeplechase neighborhood by west rd and steepleway. My baby is Teal with silver stock cobra mags

LATE

Hey man. My co-worker lives right by you. He has a black '01 SS. You need to sell me that car. He said he has seen it and it's nice.:bounce:

John Chingasos
07-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Is your co-worker a white dude with short hair married to a teacher with a couple of kids? If so..I have seen his SS and its sweet but that dude never drives his car.

:thumbsup:

I tell you what..I bleed blue oval but that damn SS is a beast... I raced my raced my buddy's SS at HRP and got smoked

Tobra
07-02-2003, 05:25 PM
Hey Timay!!!

LATE how old are you?

John Chingasos
07-02-2003, 05:49 PM
check my profile and I think you can figure it out. i dont like to speak of it.......because it makes me cry.....:(

Evilcartman
07-02-2003, 06:00 PM
Is your co-worker a white dude with short hair married to a teacher with a couple of kids? If so..I have seen his SS and its sweet but that dude never drives his car.

:thumbsup:

I tell you what..I bleed blue oval but that damn SS is a beast... I raced my raced my buddy's SS at HRP and got smoked

Yes, that is him. My wife just got hired with his wife. He normally drives his Toyota Truck. You are right, he never drives the SS.

Ok, back to the point. Give me your car. You don't need it.:bounce: :bounce: :)

John Chingasos
07-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Hey,

So ....how do you like your 2003 cobra? Is is a beast? Is it worth it ? Do you race, show, daily driven? It took me a year to find mine. I am actually thinkin about buying a bullitt, cobra or a Mach 1 in about a year or wait for the new mustang to come out. I dont know what to do?????? Give me some input. :cool: :D :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
07-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey,

So ....how do you like your 2003 cobra? Is is a beast? Is it worth it ? Do you race, show, daily driven? It took me a year to find mine. I am actually thinkin about buying a bullitt, cobra or a Mach 1 in about a year or wait for the new mustang to come out. I dont know what to do?????? Give me some input. :cool: :D :thumbsup:

I love the '03. It runs good and I think it's worth it everytime I get behind the wheel. I have taken it to HRP a few times, entered in 4 car shows and I use to drive it daily. November of last year I bought a Ranger for a daily driver. From June-Nov I put 9,500 miles on the Cobra so I had to do something about that. Plus at 13 mpg around town, it sucks. I just rolled 12k last weekend on the Cobra. This week is the one year anniversary of the purchase of the Cobra.

As for buying one, I highly recommend it. I'll stop by sometime and give you a ride and you can compare and see what you think. Plus, you can sell me the '93 if you buy a '03.:D :D I have had 7 Fox bodies and I miss them. I want a '93 Cobra this time. I want one bad, about as much as my wife doesn't. She doesn't think we need 4 cars for 2 people.:doubt:

Becareful about the new '05. New line ups always have issues. At least wait until the second run cars come out, like half way through the production year.

Cell 281-546-5666

John Chingasos
07-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Thats cool dude...

I actually have owned an 89 Gt with lots of bolt ons
a 93 Mustang GT which was purely stock for about 6 years and I loved that car, I actually sold it in December, and now I have a 93 Cobra. I love the cobra but I am so damn paranoid when I drive it around which totally sucks. And my wife was so pissed when I bought it. I also have an expedition for the wife and my daily commute is a honda civic. I really like the 2003 cobra but that damn MSRP just freaks me out. :doubt: :mad: :(

Evilcartman
07-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Thats cool dude...

I actually have owned an 89 Gt with lots of bolt ons
a 93 Mustang GT which was purely stock for about 6 years and I loved that car, I actually sold it in December, and now I have a 93 Cobra. I love the cobra but I am so damn paranoid when I drive it around which totally sucks. And my wife was so pissed when I bought it. I also have an expedition for the wife and my daily commute is a honda civic. I really like the 2003 cobra but that damn MSRP just freaks me out. :doubt: :mad: :(

That's cool, I sold my wife's modded '93 GT and my modded '93 GT for the '03. Paranoid, I understand. You should be paranoid. That's a nice car. I'm freaked out about door dings and what not. I bet you are to.

The MSRP sucks. But for 390 HP with a 3/36, it's not so bad. For the money, that is the best bang for the buck right now.

So I need to talk to your wife about buying the '93 from you. Are you going to be out of town anytime soon? :D :D :D I can wait a year until you buy something new.:bounce:

Tobra
07-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
That's cool, I sold my wife's modded '93 GT and my modded '93 GT for the '03. Paranoid, I understand. You should be paranoid. That's a nice car. I'm freaked out about door dings and what not. I bet you are to.

The MSRP sucks. But for 390 HP with a 3/36, it's not so bad. For the money, that is the best bang for the buck right now.

So I need to talk to your wife about buying the '93 from you. Are you going to be out of town anytime soon? :D :D :D I can wait a year until you buy something new.:bounce: I wanna ride in the 03:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Evilcartman
07-03-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Tobra
I wanna ride in the 03:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Remind me next time we see each other. Either that or you can bring me your movie on a CD.

Tobra
07-03-2003, 03:30 PM
we already got the movie up on FP

Evilcartman
07-03-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Tobra
we already got the movie up on FP

I saw it. Looks good.

John Chingasos
07-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Actually the 93 Cobra is the first mustang of my collection that I am starting. It is my Second favorite mustang of all time.:thumbsup: My favorite mustang of all time is the Saleen SC .....I think the year was 1991 ? There was one at the Mustang NAtionals at the Omni Hotel. So I dont think I will ever be selling the 93 Cobra, unless I could get my grubby hands on an SC. But I tell you what.......I really like that damn bulllitt. The clean C "Scoops" and the lowered stance just rocks. I freakin hate the non functional hood scoop on the current GT's, 99-01 Cobras and the bullitt. The hood on the 03 Cobra is perfect. Cant wait til FFW in Enis.....Well I gotta go .....Have a safe 4th of July. I am OUT.........:bounce: LATE!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

colt .45
07-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Who are you?

Tobra
07-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by colt .45
Who are you? the boogie man:D

97CasperCobra
07-03-2003, 11:36 PM
My favorite mustang of all time is the Saleen SC .....I think the year was 1991 ? There was one at the Mustang NAtionals at the Omni Hotel.

You mean this one???

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/150/89Saleen.JPG

It's an 89. Beautiful car though. Were you at the Omni showing your 93?? We had a lot of members showing their newer Cobras(though NOT the yellow 03...STAY AWAY from that guy. :mad: ) Hope to meet ya soon man. :thumbsup:

Mike

Tobra
07-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
You mean this one???

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/150/89Saleen.JPG

It's an 89. Beautiful car though. Were you at the Omni showing your 93?? We had a lot of members showing their newer Cobras(though NOT the yellow 03...STAY AWAY from that guy. :mad: ) Hope to meet ya soon man. :thumbsup:

Mike MAN!!!!! that car is pimp! I LIKE@@@@@@@@:thumbsup:

John Chingasos
07-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Thats the car..........Its my favorite mustang of all time.....:eek:
Whats wrong with the dude with the screamin yellow mustang:doubt: What did that dude do? His car is pretty cool. I really like thoses mags on it (Covington Mags?)

Evilcartman
07-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Thats the car..........Its my favorite mustang of all time.....:eek:
Whats wrong with the dude with the screamin yellow mustang:doubt: What did that dude do? His car is pretty cool. I really like thoses mags on it (Covington Mags?)

http://www.fordpower.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43587

This says it all. There is a lot more I can link you to also, but I think you will get the point.

John Chingasos
07-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Wooooh

that is crazy..................I can not believe it:doubt:

Firme
07-09-2003, 10:20 AM
Wooooh

that is crazy..................I can not believe it:doubt:

well... believe it and be careful :p