PDA

View Full Version : Got good new & bad news......

97CasperCobra
07-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Start with the bad: No car till NEXT week. The earliest the motor's gonna be at the dealership is the 21st. So Casper won't be joining us on the BBQ & Cruise:(

The Good: The reason for the delay on the engine is SVT is "making them stronger" since a lot of people are having problems with them. Not sure what this means, I suggested throwing the 03 motor with iron block in, but no dice. Also found out the new motor will have a 3 year/36,000 warranty on it. :thumbsup:

So anyone got an extra stang for me to drive Sat?? How bout I rent the R or '03 for Sat night Larry?? ;) I just may go see if I can take a GT for a test drive for this weekend coming up. :D

colt .45
07-16-2003, 07:55 PM
Making them stronger? How so? Details man!

Firme
07-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Sounds good Mike, sorry you have to wait....

Making them stronger???? WTF ??? I hope it aint the infamous Dealership employee imagination... sometime those tossers just make up crap..:mad:

hey, if it stronger... it might just have to be your duty to force feed her :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
07-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by colt .45
Making them stronger? How so? Details man!

I'm trying...tried to call SVT...no leads there. Gonna call the parts counter tomorrow and rack their brains to see if they can tell me anything. :thumbsup:

Colt...ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!! :D

Twice Bitten
07-16-2003, 09:32 PM
I would gladly rent the rag top to you, but I know it is not fast enough for you. If the dealership is not feeding you bs:bs:, then have I got a deal for you :D on the perfect power adder for you car:thumbsup:. I might have a few spare parts left over, as all good mechanics usually do;) .

Topless In Tex
07-18-2003, 02:10 AM
Good luck to ya Mike..
Hope it works out okay for you!! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana: