PDA

View Full Version : Please post your SCMC number in your signature..

cobrabitn
07-18-2003, 10:35 AM
Can y'all post your SCMC number in your signature so I know who is who? I cannot tell from your BB names and I'd like to know who everyone is that is using the BB. Thanks a bunch! :)

Cobrabitn

svt tam
07-18-2003, 11:30 AM
i still haven't gotten anything from SCMC. I've sent my money back in march or april.:(

Firme
07-18-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by svt tam
i still haven't gotten anything from SCMC. I've sent my money back in march or april.:(

Tam, I think your Member packet must have gotten lost in the mail because you are a member. Sent Tony(thread starter) your correct address, and hopefully he can send you out another packet.

John Chingasos
07-18-2003, 01:35 PM
I wanna be a member...what do I have to do? :D

97CasperCobra
07-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by John Chingasos
I wanna be a member...what do I have to do? :D

Go to the main site, and click on the application. mail it in or give it to me cause I'll be mailing stuff up there next week. I may be at Starbuck's next tuesday, so if you want to give it to me then you can.

Tony, are we getting too BIG for you to keep track of us all???
:p Hope our car show will reflect that. :thumbsup:

Levi
07-18-2003, 01:52 PM
Mike, I need to renew my membership,,,, do I just get the money to you or send you a check, etc.?

Stan

97CasperCobra
07-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Levi
Mike, I need to renew my membership,,,, do I just get the money to you or send you a check, etc.?

Stan

You can bring a check to me tomorrow at the BBQ and I'll send it with the next batch of registration forms for TWS. Sound good??

Levi
07-18-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
You can bring a check to me tomorrow at the BBQ and I'll send it with the next batch of registration forms for TWS. Sound good??

OK, Thanks Mike..........I'll do that. :thumbsup:

Firme
07-18-2003, 03:19 PM
JOHN

here is the New Membership form:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/SCMCMembershipApplication.pdf

STAN:

here is the renewal form:
http://www.svtcobraclub.com/Renewal_Application.pdf

cobrabitn
07-18-2003, 03:21 PM
Mike,

Yes, there are too many of you for me to keep up with. Now let's get them all going to TWS to either run or watch. :) Joe and Andy can give rides if some of the other members just want to hang out and ride in their 2000 R's. :bounce:

Thanks for posting those links Edmond! Please fill out the forms and either give them to Mike or mail them to the address on the form.

Thanks,

Cobrabitn

03 cobra toy
07-18-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Levi

Stan

ME 2....Sat. I will pay for TWS $$$ and $ for membership

:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-18-2003, 11:04 PM
i still haven't gotten anything from SCMC. I've sent my money back in march or april.

SVT Tam,

We mailed your second packet about a month ago, immediately after you told me that you did not receive the first one. Neither packet has come back to me so it sounds like there may be a postal problem somewhere? I will mail you a third packet on July 21, 2003 by certified mail and with a signature required. This is the first time this has ever happened to any member. Please send me your correct mailing address via e-mail to mrmach@cetlink.net to verify the one I have is correct.

The return label will show "SVT Cobra Mustang Club" and not SCMC on it. Please let me know if you have not received it by July 28, 2003 at the e-mail address above.

Thanks,

Tony

97CasperCobra
07-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
I will mail you a third packet on July 21, 2003 by certified mail and with a signature required. This is the first time this has ever happened to any member

If you want, mail it to me and I'll be sure he gets it. :thumbsup:

scocher
08-08-2003, 08:13 PM
Mike,

Yes, there are too many of you for me to keep up with. Now let's get them all going to TWS to either run or watch. :) Joe and Andy can give rides if some of the other members just want to hang out and ride in their 2000 R's. :bounce:

Thanks for posting those links Edmond! Please fill out the forms and either give them to Mike or mail them to the address on the form.

Thanks,

Cobrabitn

I thought we were all like your "children" or something and that you not only knew who we all were, but that you loved ALL of us :D :D :D Sorry, Tony, I have to look up my number :(

cobrabitn
08-08-2003, 11:58 PM
With over 400 of y'all, I have to look names up sometimes especially when their bulletin board name looks unfamiliar to me. However, I do know who scocher is! :rotf:

scocher
08-09-2003, 02:10 PM
With over 400 of y'all, I have to look names up sometimes especially when their bulletin board name looks unfamiliar to me. However, I do know who scocher is! :rotf:

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :lurk: :eek: :D

I hope that's a GOOD thing ;) ;) ;) :thumbsup:

scocher
08-09-2003, 02:15 PM
With over 400 of y'all, I have to look names up sometimes especially when their bulletin board name looks unfamiliar to me.

You know I'm just giving you a hard time ;) I commend anyone who can remember ANYTHING!!! I've got a bad case of CRS!!!! :eek: :(

SilverStrike
08-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Guys,
To assist Tony in his advanced years, I have made a small change to the coding for our forums. In the field where your username and avatar is displayed, you will find your registration date, location, and post count.

I have added two fields to this list: Vehicle and Member #.
If you access your UserCP (at the top of each page under the forum banner), then select "Edit Profile", you can scroll down and add these fields for your account.

Please do this for us, as a way to help our "older" officers with their memory :D :D

scocher
08-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SilverStrike
Guys,
To assist Tony in his advanced years, I have made a small change to the coding for our forums. In the field where your username and avatar is displayed, you will find your registration date, location, and post count.

I have added two fields to this list: Vehicle and Member #.
If you access your UserCP (at the top of each page under the forum banner), then select "Edit Profile", you can scroll down and add these fields for your account.

Please do this for us, as a way to help our "older" officers with their memory :D :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, let's be careful WHO we call O L D!!! I believe quite a few of us are getting dangerously close :doubt: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mystic_Cobra
08-24-2003, 08:24 PM
While adding your SCMC member number to your sig is a good idea, am I crazy in thinking that we could just put our names in our sig. I have trouble keeping track of all the people who post. I'm horrible with names. Numbers wouldn't help me at all except that when I meet someone, I'll go, "Hey, you must be #569."

scocher
08-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Mystic_Cobra
While adding your SCMC member number to your sig is a good idea, am I crazy in thinking that we could just put our names in our sig. I have trouble keeping track of all the people who post. I'm horrible with names. Numbers wouldn't help me at all except that when I meet someone, I'll go, "Hey, you must be #569."

I'm with him!!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Cheryl Michaels :D

P.S. My first name was already in my sig ;)