PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

msmap
07-20-2003, 11:47 AM
Happy Birthday, Christine alias Topless in Texas :thumbsup:

Hope it's a good one :banana: :banana:

cobrapace94
07-20-2003, 11:54 AM
Happy birthday, Christine. What are you 29 today? Have a good one and stay sweet.

97CasperCobra
07-20-2003, 11:57 AM
Happy B-Day Christine. Be safe and don't hit up too many 'ritas. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
07-20-2003, 12:17 PM
HAPPY B-DAY :thumbsup:

svt tam
07-20-2003, 12:45 PM
happy birthday Christine.:bounce: :banana:

Andy M
07-20-2003, 12:47 PM
Happy Birthday Christine!!!

and certainly here's to many many more!!!!:D :bounce:

Firme
07-20-2003, 09:54 PM
Happy Birthday Christine :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Margaritas all around :thumbsup:

94 White Snake
07-21-2003, 12:08 AM
CC
Happy Birhday!
Thank you for letting me spend another birthday with you.
White Snake
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topless In Tex
07-21-2003, 01:48 AM
lol!!! What Darrell said, 29, um YA! lol! :bs:
THANKS YA'LL!!! Ive always loved birthdays, no matter HOW old I get!!! I spent mine today w/ my favorite people, doing my favorite thing, and It dont get much better than that!!!!

GOOD TO SEE YA'LL AT THE HOOTERS SHOW!!! :thumbsup:
Me, WhiteSnake, Little CC and Rainman had a GREAT day, it was HOT but GREAT! Its ALWAYS GREAT to shoot the sh** w/ John and Barbara....(JOHN!!! I CANT BELIEVE that was YOUR COBRA!) Me and Steve wondered for HOURS 'what did he bring'??? and we saw your name on your entry card, and almost died!!!! YOU D MAN! And I was even MORE pleasantly surprised to see Darrell, Sherri and Josh come!!! thanks ya'll for all your well wishes today. I really appreciate it!!! AND ....CONGRATS TO EVERYONE on your trophies!!!! :cool:
ALL of the SCMC Stangs placed...we just BAAAD!!!! :hail:

And Thanks to my favorite bartender for the Margaritas, Pool/Cool down time/ and dinner!!! I had a GREAT DAY!!!! It was GREAT to be able to spend some time w/ ya before you go back out to sea on Wednesday!!!! THANK YOU again for a GREAT DAY!!!!! http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/liebe/love-smiley-024.gif

I'll post up the few pics I got when I get them developed!!!
:p
:banana:TNT:banana:

Levi
07-21-2003, 01:30 PM
CC, I am so sorry I missed out on your B-Day, It sounds like you had a good one. Hope to see you soon.

Stan