PDA

View Full Version : '03 Cobra Chin - 03 Cobra Toy


Evilcartman
07-22-2003, 12:58 PM
I think this is what you were looking for David.

Chin (http://www.mustangweekly.com/2003/July/newproducts/np7-10-3rd.asp)

03 cobra toy
07-22-2003, 01:29 PM
Cool thanks.....I don't think it can handle speeds of 150 mph :( It may shake the front bumper off like a 00R ?

Firme
07-22-2003, 01:31 PM
sorry but that is horrible looking.....

03 cobra toy
07-22-2003, 01:41 PM
I think it looks like crap also...But if it works on the track I would be in! If it put more air into the heat exchanger/radiator and not under the car that would be a good thing....;)

97CasperCobra
07-22-2003, 02:22 PM
I sense MAJOR scrappage in your future if you do buy the chin spoiler. Looks like a modified Mach 1 spoiler. :(

Evilcartman
07-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Firme
sorry but that is horrible looking.....

I agree. I think the gloss makes it worse. David was talking about making a Mach 1 work this weekend though. I just thought he may be interested.

Firme
07-22-2003, 04:51 PM
You might wanna check out the BOSS SHINODA splitter. From what they say, their's are functional and the one pictured above IS NOT. It is also Fiberglass and paintable.

http://www.teamshinoda.com/Cart/maddies%20special%20pictures%20002.jpg


here is the order page
http://www.teamshinoda.com/Cart/index.htm?769.htm&1

Evilcartman
07-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Firme
You might wanna check out the BOSS SHINODA splitter. From what they say, their's are functional and the one pictured above IS NOT. It is also Fiberglass and paintable.

http://www.teamshinoda.com/Cart/maddies%20special%20pictures%20002.jpg


here is the order page
http://www.teamshinoda.com/Cart/index.htm?769.htm&1

Holly cow, those fog lights and stock fog light holes are ugly.

Firme
07-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Holly cow, those fog lights and stock fog light holes are ugly.

agreed... look like instead of using the already present inner holes, they relocated the fog lights, and replaced them with brake vents or something

Evilcartman
07-22-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Firme
agreed... look like instead of using the already present inner holes, they relocated the fog lights, and replaced them with brake vents or something

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Looks more like a spagette drain instead of vents though. Doesn't look like big enough holes.

97CasperCobra
07-22-2003, 05:36 PM
just when I've fallen in love with the '03's, I see this and loose my lunch :nope:

03 cobra toy
07-22-2003, 05:55 PM
:( I just ordered that today just for the track. They are making me a stronger one with extra brackets for high speed driving....

03 cobra toy
07-22-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
just when I've fallen in love with the '03's, I see this and loose my lunch :nope:

What did you have for lunch? :bounce:

Evilcartman
07-22-2003, 06:04 PM
This is better. Need to remove the bra maybe.

97CasperCobra
07-22-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
:( I just ordered that today just for the track. They are making me a stronger one with extra brackets for high speed driving....

:doubt:

:enter ghey smiley here: :p

Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
What did you have for lunch? :bounce:

Sandwitch, apple, carrots and some pretzels. :D Tasted better going down, but you'll see first hand next time I see your car with the snowplow on it. :rotf:

Firme
07-22-2003, 06:29 PM
David.... you might seriously look into the Boss instead... theirs is specifically made to be functional

03 cobra toy
07-22-2003, 06:54 PM
;) I didn't order that damn thing....I just wanted to see Mike's lunch again......:thumbsup:

JBejarano
07-22-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by 01 cobra toy
;) I didn't order that damn thing....I just want to see Mike's lunch again......:thumbsup:
:rotf:

Twice Bitten
07-23-2003, 01:37 AM
:flash:
Everything is stock, all stock, nope, no mods here. My cars/trucks are slow, unlike Kieth and David and Andy and everyone else:spanked:

Evilcartman
07-23-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Twice Bitten
:flash:
Everything is stock, all stock, nope, no mods here. My cars/trucks are slow, unlike Kieth and David and Andy and everyone else:spanked:

Hey man, my car is stock.:rotf:

03 cobra toy
07-23-2003, 10:29 AM
ME 2 ;)

cobltng
07-23-2003, 01:10 PM
That's what the Porsche folks call them. There is a black on black'01 Cobra with one installed over at Mustang Weekly. Awsome Snake,laying down 500 rwhp

Twice Bitten
07-23-2003, 08:05 PM
:flash:
I know that. I am saying my cars and trucks are slow. If it is to fast then your to old, I am on the older side.:hail:

Andy M
07-24-2003, 12:32 AM
yeah right?!!!:rolleyes: ;)